Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

Factions - Which will you choose?

So, it's finally here - some structure. Factions and POI-based resource hubs. Things are about to get interesting, even with so many other pieces missing, we're going to see some first hints of release gameplay.

Open question for everyone - and I understand many will want to keep the answer to themselves: What faction will you play?

For myself, it will be Balance. My guild's lore is based around the concept, and I can't wait to see if and how the ideal can be manifest in game...

I wish I could select none of the above.

I don't want to be limited to who I can kill in the game.  The server populations are low as it is and now a significant portion of them are going to be friendly?

We already have plenty of guilds in the game, why do we need an arbitrary faction system?  What exactly is the point of doing this?

Edited by nightwolfz

Wait, faction parcels have different looks? Where can this be seen?

I meant more the native zone they start in. If you look at the article they have a map, Order seems to be near a village, some groves, and a pair of small lakes, chaos has a bog and a village, Balance seems to have a pair of villages and some heavy woods.

I'll be going chaos, my alt will be going whatever my guild (sugoi) decides.

Didn't they say it was tied to the account? I don't think you can have different vessels on differing factions, can you?

Didn't they say it was tied to the account? I don't think you can have different vessels on differing factions, can you?

You can have multiple accounts.

IhhQKY6.gif

So factions are account bound? I don't mind this - actually think its a good idea - trouble is i have no idea what faction to go for  :unsure::(   

シュン

:ph34r:

I'll be going chaos, my alt will be going whatever my guild (sugoi) decides.

I'll be going where ever with my bestfriend/halfbrother/guildmate/professional dodger/secretlover VN.

Edited by helix

I wish I could select none of the above.

I don't want to be limited to who I can kill in the game.  The server populations are low as it is and now a significant portion of them are going to be friendly?

We already have plenty of guilds in the game, why do we need an arbitrary faction system?  What exactly is the point of doing this?

The point is that this is a TEST and they need to TEST the faction system for the faction based campaigns. 

Guild Leader of Seeds of War