Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

Factions - Which will you choose?

. . .  

Open question for everyone - and I understand many will want to keep the answer to themselves: What faction will you play?

. . .

The Honey Badger Faction. (wanders away quietly whilst humming)

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

The point is that this is a TEST and they need to TEST the faction system for the faction based campaigns. 

This is important to note.  We will need to test many systems that are not always appealing to us personally, but still need to be tested.  If someone does not want to test a system I think it is better they take a step back and take a little break.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

... In WAR, at least at first the CHAOS was hiring the higher numbers (lots of younger players in there), which made ORDER players getting zerged a lot at the beginning. Then lots of organized players/Guilds started to play ORDER too, while the initial CHAOS players stopped playing (due to low attention span perhaps), so the fights started to get uneven the other way round.

I think I will either joining ORDER for this playtest or have the 3rd option WAR didn't provide and go BALANCE - just for lore's sake ;)