Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fantasy Earth Zero

Ivellian

Are there any players of Fantasy Earth Zero ("FEZ") out there?

I have been missing it recently.

I some ways, the Crowfall combat system reminds me of the game (with less dodging and no polymorphs).

Also, looking for a guild/group called "Kage" if anyone's seen and/or heard of them.

Frak, I haven't played FEZ in YEARS.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

I should have clarified, but when I said "players" I meant past players.  The NA version of the game only ran from 2010-2011. 

As such, I haven't played in years either.

kingdom of hordaine citizen here. i dearly miss this game. here's hoping that since squenix bought back the IP they do something with it NA side.

i also miss turning into a dragon sometimes

Your kind hearted, war loving neighbor from Yelsord here.  Here's hoping with you.

I liked the dragon.  I always carried one of those dragon related items with me just for the fun of using one.  I tried to walk as much as possible to maximize DPS.

My really liked the Chimeras though.  The castle rush atmosphere of a Chimera push was always neat to me.