Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fallen_BDPS

Recruiting for Crowfall Podcast

I would love to be a part of a fun Podcast. Check out my current videos in signature. Channels been growing but want to do even more in the community. I'm glad to be in either been following Stealth close as well you guys do great work.

@that_eriksson for IG and Twitter http://youtube.com/c/ThatEriksson

Hey Fallen_BDPS,

I came from World of Warcraft myself. Been playing since Vanilla through Wrath then started back up again in WOD until Legion. Then my passion flame died as legion hit and the pvp was still in need of much improvement. So I turned to Crowfall and been happier ever since! xD

I really like the idea of doing podcasts for Crowfall to help get some positive juices flowing and develop some momentum in the community! I just started streaming it on my twitch channel and im having loads of fun. The community so far is very helpful stopping by my stream to talk me through the process of the crafting/combat system.

Definitely would love to do a podcast, I have past recordings of my stream on my channel if you want to check in and see if my personality type would fit your mold. I have experience in Adobe Illustrator/Audition/Premier and further Twitch Streaming experience on an older channel.

Let me know!

Bel33v

Twitch: Twitch.tv/Bel33v

YouTube: Coming soon to a store near you!