Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tray Swapping Issues

Anthrage

So in this build I seem to be back to having a lot of Tray Swapping Issues. See this video for examples - pressing T sometimes causes your swap to 'stutter', where the new bar loads more than once before settling and becoming usable. It can also 'bounce', where it momentarily swaps then swaps right back to the initial tray. This is a huge problem in combat - managing the artificial-complexity mechanic we have been saddled with, Essence, requires precise swapping - the time lost with the bounces especially is enormously damaging to effective druid game-play.

I may be missing something, but I do not see anything in terms of play-dynamics or player-controlled variables that is causing this. Are you noticing this more or less than previously, do you have this issue as well, have you identified any possible causes under our control? Thanks for any info!

I've noticed that sometimes my tray switched back, but I thought it was because of my twisted hands. Well, probably it's really a bug, since I didn't have this issue before, and my hands are still the same  :)

Edited by sedside

I still hate the tray swap delay.

Druid is really in a bad place right now too.

Free AE IMO. Especially now that the Templar area denial mechanic is in (4). I like the idea of claiming a large area as a stack buster. However, it doesn't do what AE does (did).

Riddle me this batman: Why did it make sense to have the very large Templar DoT (that can be maintained constantly) do 7-11k damage a tick AND heal the whole party while Druid's stack buster does ... what? 700 damage a tick and heals for nothing? 

I still hate the tray swap delay.

Druid is really in a bad place right now too.

Free AE IMO. Especially now that the Templar area denial mechanic is in (4). I like the idea of claiming a large area as a stack buster. However, it doesn't do what AE does (did).

Riddle me this batman: Why did it make sense to have the very large Templar DoT (that can be maintained constantly) do 7-11k damage a tick AND heal the whole party while Druid's stack buster does ... what? 700 damage a tick and heals for nothing? 

Thorns deal 1500 damage? God damnit, such an imbalanced stuff, let's tune it down a little bit.

:D

Here is another video - 8 failures this time. That's 23 seconds of not being able to heal, do damage, or generate Essence so you can do damage. Painful. Hopefully they fix it soon. While I don't find Druid as ineffective as Tinnis does, between this and the Blink Bug, it can be hugely problematic.

So in this build I seem to be back to having a lot of Tray Swapping Issues.

- pressing T sometimes causes your swap to 'stutter', where the new bar loads more than once before settling and becoming usable. It can also 'bounce', where it momentarily swaps then swaps right back to the initial tray. This is a huge problem in combat - managing the artificial-complexity mechanic we have been saddled with, Essence, requires precise swapping - the time lost with the bounces especially is enormously damaging to effective druid game-play.

I may be missing something, but I do not see anything in terms of play-dynamics or player-controlled variables that is causing this. Are you noticing this more or less than previously, do you have this issue as well, have you identified any possible causes under our control? Thanks for any info!

Ranger suffers from tray swap bugs as well. In ranged tray, with melee ui unable to shoot arrows. It is even impossible to target anyone further than 5 m away. The target ui simply doesnt register anyone targeted. Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos