3) 4 Sugoi (& Xeilias) vs 7 Chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh8PTAr3dDA&t=2s

4) Contesting the Chaos keep - 10 Sugoi vs 10 W (approx) - LAGGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3wGTaukhp8

5) 3 Sugoi (& Xeilias) vs 4 Chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P1qwgDombI

Edited by Rikutatis

Where is 3 sugoi vs 1 me 2 times for 5 mins? :P

That's in your own video, isn't it? Only certain people in the guild record, none of those were there for that fight. Gotta say though, it was fun! Took longer to kill you in that 2v1 and 3v1 than it did to kill larger groups (right before you died the second time, a group of 3 Chaos arrived, if you stayed alive a little longer coulda been a 3v4).  :P

Sugoi not to deflate you or anything but that fight was 3 uxa and one with out a weapon at all .The other guys that showed up after we were dead . Had no conversation with and they were not uXa.  other than that Good fights this weekend.

Hey, that unarmed guy threw a punch at me!  :P

Hi, I'm moneda.

Sugoi not to deflate you or anything but that fight was 3 uxa and one with out a weapon at all .The other guys that showed up after we were dead . Had no conversation with and they were not uXa.  other than that Good fights this weekend.

Sorry fixed that, uXa confuses me sometimes because it seems like you guys have multiple guilds involved ^^

I saw the one without a weapon, but tbh out of our 4, one disconnected right at the beginning of the fight, so we were basically 3 as well. Reason I thought all 7 were together was because they rallied and came back as a group of 7 again afterwards while moneda and I were hanging around waiting for Destrin to relog. 

And yea, some fun fights for sure, I just hope lag can be better for next weekend or the novelty of the templar and faction ruleset will wear out soon. 

I personally would not have thrown a "4v7" video in where one of the people had no weapon and most of the people were just standing there idle most of the time lagged out.

When you decide to start testing combat and PVP for the first time in Crowfall, you can make your own videos and call them what you like  ;)

When you decide to start testing combat and PVP for the first time in Crowfall, you can make your own videos and call them what you like  ;)

I'm just saying it wasn't really a 4v7, and most of the people were lagged out and not fighting. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Honestly, the real credit goes to everyone involved for sticking it out and testing this lag. Really, thanks.

Edit: Also, I can't wait to see Killshot videos with the Confessor snapping that book shut. It looks like a really satisfying KS. Almost as satisfying as hurlbat kills?

Edited by mctan

Honestly, the real credit goes to everyone involved for sticking it out and testing this lag. Really, thanks.

Edit: Also, I can't wait to see Killshot videos with the Confessor snapping that book shut. It looks like a really satisfying KS. Almost as satisfying as hurlbat kills?

Fessor 4 needs to be toned down in dmg IMO, got a few 30k crits this weekend.  With this lag it feels really unresponsive, even when the UI says the lag is acceptable.  I have a couple more videos from this weekend I have put together that just look like ass and won't be making them public.

Edit: Though it is rather satisfying :P

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

That's in your own video, isn't it? Only certain people in the guild record, none of those were there for that fight. Gotta say though, it was fun! Took longer to kill you in that 2v1 and 3v1 than it did to kill larger groups (right before you died the second time, a group of 3 Chaos arrived, if you stayed alive a little longer coulda been a 3v4).  :P

other side would be nice.

if was wild chaos. I didnt like em

shadowplay working perfectly. before setup this I forget to record all my stuff

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

other side would be nice.

if was wild chaos. I didnt like em

shadowplay working perfectly. before setup this I forget to record all my stuff

Yea, I used to use that recording media that comes with Windows 10, but for some reason it bugged out and stopped working months ago. I need to stop being lazy and download geforce experience for shadowplay! 

Yea, I used to use that recording media that comes with Windows 10, but for some reason it bugged out and stopped working months ago. I need to stop being lazy and download geforce experience for shadowplay! 

Can confirm, Riku lazy.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

i've not had a single enjoyable fight this weekend, either with regards balance (why i am still playing druid?) or performance (dat rubberbanding, 15k ping spikes and many crashes)

i'm actually surprised any of you want to share any combat footage, even current testers will vomit, new people will run a mile...

theres a reason i've only done carebear videos this weekend....

templar power fx closeups

how big is the scorm map?

Edited by Tinnis

@Sugoi - Glad I could help you guys this weekend. We really zerged the poorly made socks out of chaos. You guys finally got a tally in the win column after a dismal January. Look forward to working with you guys again next week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQT3Ianqg4Q

Sugoi Legions get routed by Winterblades harvesting group in a massive lag fest.  

The new AoE spam meta and mass rubber banding on full display....

LMAO, that video was hilarious ^^

Yea, 3 of us crashed in that 20k lag spike, we had to retreat to the temple. By far the laggiest moment of the weekend. 

@Tinnis: The really small scale stuff with only a handful of players on your screen go a little better. But to be honest it has been a long time since videos of pvp in Big World have shown any kind of playable scenario. Since the beginning of Big World probably. It just keeps getting worse. We're just crowcaine junkie-masochists, I guess  :P