Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Current skill tree for Crafting and Mass Production Limitations

Anhrez

Unlocking recipes is the next big unknown (at least for me) if you look at the skill tree you have a minimum of 12 days of solid skill management just to unlock basic alchemy recipes? if you follow that path you have hurt your time to get to mass production

.... but if you skill towards Jewelcrafting Basics you are more efficient in opening up mass production?

I know the team has stated necromancy has no mass production options but if all of the professions grouped on the top skill line following that mind set then actually only 5 professions are mass produce-able? Leather working, Weapon Smithing/Armor Smithing (under blacksmithing?) and Jewelcrafting, Stone Masonry and Wood Working ? 

zQ6LimZ.png

Edited by anhrezcf

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

In this model those that choose Black-smithing as a profession have the same skill pre-req days as a Leather Worker ... but get far more options with Weapons, Plate and Chain armor? 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I sure hope cooking is mass production...  

OMG Frykka !!! that is a really good point

Cooking has no real path of its own, its tied to Exploration basics and currently you can get your first 'recipes' about 9 days in.

and that tree has no Thrall connection at the moment 

LR0tCJt.png

OMG Frykka !!! that is a really good point

Cooking has no real path of its own, its tied to Exploration basics and currently you can get your first 'recipes' about 9 days in.

and that tree has no Thrall connection at the moment 

Never seen a purple campfire, or one you needed to experiment on.

Never really looked at the "Name" phase of it either, does it have a BP button?

As long as it doesn't run afoul of the "blacksmiths use blacksmith blueprints" issue, they can probably be built by any Thrall, and with the large quantities of wood and such, pretty much any leather harvester is going to also be able to grind out food campfires like a champ with a basic thrall.

Could be a huge issue for them, deciding to spend time making campfires in spring/summer when the resources are plentiful, or building gear and buildings.

Never seen a purple campfire, or one you needed to experiment on.

Never really looked at the "Name" phase of it either, does it have a BP button?

As long as it doesn't run afoul of the "blacksmiths use blacksmith blueprints" issue, they can probably be built by any Thrall, and with the large quantities of wood and such, pretty much any leather harvester is going to also be able to grind out food campfires like a champ with a basic thrall.

Could be a huge issue for them, deciding to spend time making campfires in spring/summer when the resources are plentiful, or building gear and buildings.

have we seen an 'complex' cooking recipes yet? so far I've felt we have seen basic stuff equivalent to the basic weapons made of stone and wood

LR0tCJt.png

have we seen an 'complex' cooking recipes yet? so far I've felt we have seen basic stuff equivalent to the basic weapons made of stone and wood

Well I don't see any need personally for more complex cooking, unless they add a second row of chicken tickers that can only be filled with "advanced" food for some reason, or a quality level to the tickers themselves that dictates a slower consumption time.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Well I don't see any need personally for more complex cooking, unless they add a second row of chicken tickers that can only be filled with "advanced" food for some reason, or a quality level to the tickers themselves that dictates a slower consumption time.

The cooking line has to include stat buffs, and stam/health regen buffs like any mmo...    cooking will have a complex line to make the normal 10-20 min buff food I am sure...    it is part of the time/mat sink and economy.  Just like alchemy will have all the normal pots...  and we will want to be able to do be able to do that in big lots..

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai