Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello!

Magic Cat

Hello!

I recently watched a video about this game, and decided to give it a try.

I saw that a maker of the KingsIsle games made this, and instantly got excited. But enough babbling, I'll tell you about myself.

As you can see, my name is Magic Cat. Quite random, but I'm a random person. I love cats, fantasy related things, Harry Potter, and gaming. 

I have four pets - three cats, and one dog, whom I treat like my children. They're the best pets a person could ask for. (Even though my kitten destroys basically everything, I love him)

I will admit that I'm a very weird person, and the people I know would agree. But, aside from my weirdness, my friends could also say I'm pretty funny and very caring. I can be outgoing, but I can also be very shy. I do have a large attitude, but I don't get angry very often.

I'm currently playing Wizard101 and enjoying every moment of it. I'm a level (almost) 79 life wizard. I have played many games, but this game is by far the best.

*My signature says I've had my account since 2011, which is true. I know I should be further into the game, but I actually quit playing for a 1-3 years*

That's pretty much the basic stuff about me. Thanks for reading about me, and I'm very excited to be part of this community with everyone.  :D

Proud member of the Wizard101 Community since January 8, 2011. 

Hello there, Magic Cat.

It is truly wonderful that you have joined this community, but I'd like to warn you that this game will not be like Wizard101. Some aspects, maybe, but this will most probably be a much harsher environment than w101. Maybe google some stuff about Shadowbane to understand more about player politics and open PvP.

Also, try not to be too intimidated by the opinions of all the experienced gamers out here. Take your time to figure out, if this game is for you or not!

Thanks for the advice!

I've played games with harsh environments, but will still look up information about Shadowbane.

Proud member of the Wizard101 Community since January 8, 2011. 

Weird is good.  Weird is cool.  Not a fan of cats.  Definitely a dog person.  Used to be a cat person.  The reason why is a short story, but not really interesting.  LOL.  Regardless, nice to meet you!