Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Solo templar pvp

makkon

Another video of my solo evening. This video shows up current balance disbalance of Templar and also some bugs:

• Templar - cancel for all melee AT who dare to come closer (lol? champion, knight, multiple templars, myrmidon, lego if they want LMB or some skills - cya)
  • Templar healing from group is terrible high but damage way more higher (divine light)
  • Templar counter attack is broken. Damage too high, also way too clunky, do not responsive. I think if it is not knockdown, enemy will die faster, but while divine light - better for me...
  • Pips desynced. Way too hard to generate it with basic stuff but way to easy with block
  • 2-th combo sometimes do not continue. 3-th combo all time out of pips. Their damage low.
  • Kite AT like confessor, druid, lego and even champion can easy run. Confessor also can easy kill templar
  • Animations on all skills is too slow. This way if you move while doing some cast, you can fail skill...

Decrease melee aoe damage (divine light) and counter attack damage, keep healing like it is, increase mobility or give better range control/gap closer, increase usability on 2 and 3 skills (3-th never used for me coz 2 pips) - my feedback.

what to expect?

• 4k for better digits
  • Me solo vs EU
  • All fights from today night
  • Mostly vs 2 and more
  • Cave and narrow spaces mastering
  • And, ofc, poor editing

Enjoy https://youtu.be/WcNpwKi8lDc

ps. bring back myrmidon!!! I hate templar
ps. for @madrenngard (confessor 2shot) https://youtu.be/9V3KbeUpW5A

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

it's Medrenngard :D  arf don't post they will nerf champ dps !!!

OMG from my side champ animation are poor and bugged but from ur point of view it's totally garbage !

ahaha its hard to read for my language group such nicknames, so I write by memory and was wrong =) sorry

CHAMP OP, fix it =) lol

Discord makkon#8550

yeah yeah champ OP, when u see what i got in the ass before the first rend, if templar haven't stunned you, i will have loose this match :D

just kidding =)

but I was surprised in those big boom without animation. how many crit chance on ur champ or I just pretty unlucky?

Discord makkon#8550

26% crit for 221% crit dmg with basic weapons :D have crafted yesterday full leather and advanced white weapon to test damage and got few rend over 26k.

was surprised too when i saw your record and see poorly (no) animation for rend and the leap from your point of view :D. Don't think you got unluncky you deserved it by playing cheated fessor ! :D

Edited by medrenngard

26% crit for 221% crit dmg with basic weapons :D have crafted yesterday full leather and advanced white weapon to test damage and got few rend over 26k.

was surprised too when i saw your record and see poorly (no) animation for rend and the leap from your point of view :D. Don't think you got unluncky you deserved it by playing cheated fessor ! :D

actually most of the champion's skill animation looks like this for oppenent. so do not surprise here.

26k crit or white dmg? too bored to craft advanced for champ...

Discord makkon#8550

crit dmg ofc with 4k bleed dot you don't need more i think :D and with blue/epic weapon i think you can aim for 30-35k easily. Special mention to 16k crit hurlbat when u success hitting with this "poorly made socks" :D

Edited by medrenngard