Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomshadow

Finding my Test Group

Hello All! I was reading about EK's and wanted to know my test group. I have been playing since early December and I have a Consumable Reward reading:

Consuming this reward will consume Purchase at Gold Patron Level 2017 bundle and grant you the following rewards:

• Alpha Group 2, x1

I have not consumed it yet. So I am trying to figure if I am currently considered Alpha Group 2 without consuming the reward first. Obviously I am trying to determine how quickly I will be able to test EKs. Is it safe to consume the reward or can I hold onto it and possibly invest more at a later date to boost the rewards? Thanks in advance.

You don't need to consume the package. As long as you own the package, you get the access associated with it, whether or not you consume it.

For the EK testing, the pre-alpha 1 testers will be invited first, then the pre-alpha 2 testers, then they will start inviting alpha 1 testers based on original pledge date, then alpha 2 testers based on original pledge date, and so on. So you will get access to the EK testing at some point after the pre-alpha 1 group begins testing. Most likely it won't be too long after, provided there are no major issues that would delay allowing more people in to test. 

So there is EK testing going on now, but it's not available to us yet?

26 minutes ago, goqua said:

So there is EK testing going on now, but it's not available to us yet?

I don't think they are testing yet. The EK info drop said this:

In the Crowfall lobby, players will now see the World list broken into two tabs: Campaigns and Kingdoms.

Since that hasn't changed yet, I'm assuming they aren't testing yet. If they are testing, then they haven't gotten beyond the pre-alpha 2 group. I'm in the alpha 1 group and one of the first to back on kickstarter, so if alpha 1s were invited, I would most likely know.

Yeah, that's what had me confused.  They said it was go, but it's clearly not.

Or maybe didn't say <i>exactly</i> that it had started....maybe I just wanted to believe so hard that I created a memory of reading that it had started it...

Edited by goqua