Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

02/02/15 - Hunger Week... It's About Time.

I think that everything here will work and please a ton of people this seems very legitimate and is well thought threw with support backing up these statements this game is totally new in perspective to any other game and I'll be looking forward to playing it!

"What if characters are persistent/permanent – but the Worlds are not?"

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

This is the sort of thing, these design visions, these ideas built over decades of experience that give me the confidence on crowfall that I have never had before for an MMO.

Each world is a tournament, There can be only one winner, Highlander style.

Thank you for restoring a semblence of hope and innovation to the MMO genre.

A great set up for new players to join the game down the road. I'm very intrigued and it directly combats some of Shadowbane's most glaring problems. I'm hoping we can still travel through the persistent eternal kingdoms and they are not instanced

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

I must admit, it's an interesting concept. I'll have to think this over. Lots of new info here with lots of consequences and possibilities. I like the normal 'permanent world' though and while this still exists somewhat in the form of the Eternal Worlds I hope this experience is still fun when you choose to skip a campaign.

Edited by bramhendriks

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Wow, great concept here. I usually love the exploration phase when I start a new MMO, but generally after 6 months find that I am bored, and move on to another MMO for another 6 months, rinse repeat. I don't get bored with my characters, but I get bored with the same old world, and same old grind.

Really interested in seeing this whole system fleshed out.