Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't believe I'm saying this .. Slag need a loot boost!

Anhrez

So we all will need grit to work out gems

Over the last 50 slag nodes mined, grit has a chance to proc from the 'per hit table' seen at 25% damage, 50% damage and 75% damage. No grit seems to be in the final full loot output.

So 50 slags mined, 3 chances per node for a grit to drop.

150 chances for a grit to drop I got a total of 6.

drop rate 4% (thanks JonasHolst) 

all of this was with full pots on ... seems a bit low not because it should be easy but what am I going o do with all that slag in my inventory?

Edited by anhrezcf

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Hey anhrezcf, I think you need to look at your math.

It equals up to a 4% drop chance. But nice study. :)

Edited by JonasHolst

It seems to drop pretty often for me. I don't know how many slag nodes I harvested, but I've probably got 25 cutting grit in my bank/inventory.

Wow i am really jealous .... Not sure if maybe its a skills training thing i am missing? 

I get that in the way of Apples from Knotwood another 'per hit' table item 

Edited by anhrezcf

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Wow i am really jealous .... Not sure if maybe its a skills training thing i am missing? 

I get that in the way of Apples from Knotwood another 'per hit' table item 

Yeah, I have it trained. Plentiful Resources: Slag in Exploration Basics.

Yeah, I have it trained. Plentiful Resources: Slag in Exploration Basics.

ahhhh

ya tha could be the disconnect in my numbers! 

LR0tCJt.png