Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

Winterblades Euro Vacation

On Sunday a handful of -W- took a Euro Vacation for sun, fun, and flame grilled Euro cuisine (now with 300% more SINFUL goodness courtesy of the Templar/Fessor Meta).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-VNOXTiyU&list=PLAzDbSjp6T-O9F95NUj70JNXC5LPqEnuN

Five fights with CAL/Euros and a big portion of Divine Fire. 

Edited by angelmar

It was quite fun to see u lads on the EU!

It's always a nice challenge to face off vs groups that purely compose themselves on what balance on being overpowered :).

U did indeed wreck us in a few of the fights, but you neglect to mention the fights were you were wrecked.

So just for once I'll toss in a Rangers view (No sounds since I removed all the teamspeak spam and can't be bothered to add music :))

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKzhVQb-s74

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHgGZDeKt38

Note : The 5 v 10 representation you're making is a nice exaduration which makes things look a bit nicer, but it's incorrect.

I hope to see u back!!!!!

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Note : The 5 v 10 representation you're making is a nice exaduration which makes things look a bit nicer, but it's incorrect.

Pretty sure the 5v5x2 is meant to indicate the video shows two 5v5 engagements...

Video speaks for itself, but pretty sure that is what is there...

U did indeed wreck us in a few of the fights, but you neglect to mention the fights were you were wrecked.

So just for once I'll toss in a Rangers view (No sounds since I removed all the teamspeak spam and can't be bothered to add music :))

Good Fights CAL.

I'll ask Scorn and Anthrage if they have good footage of that 2nd fight you posted. Fighting 5 W vs 7 CAL/Euros and dropping 4CAL is a decent exchange.

You guys have good players. Don't take Cool's "rekt" in TS too hard to heart. The beta produces new FotMs everytime Blair touches something.

See yall on the Field.

Edited by angelmar

Where's my 1v1?! Nah jk, but we got rekt, gfs :-D

Were you the Champ who dueled one of our Templars?

If so, great job. One of the better Champs I've seen in a while.

You pestered the hell out of me in those fights too. :P GG

Were you the Champ who dueled one of our Templars?

If so, great job. One of the better Champs I've seen in a while.

You pestered the hell out of me in those fights too. :P GG

Yes that was me :D, here's the 1v1 from Soulreavers POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSW6N2pYTjI

Thank you, and yes, that is what I am supposed to do versus your lineup :D. Good games.

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Yes that was me :D, here's the 1v1 from Soulreavers POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSW6N2pYTjI

Thank you, and yes, that is what I am supposed to do versus your lineup :D. Good games.

From watching you play, you made champion seem like a necessary counter to a Templar, which might be why Templars seem OP because no one plays one. Either that or you are just a really, really good player and just wasting it on a Champ. :P

From watching you play, you made champion seem like a necessary counter to a Templar, which might be why Templars seem OP because no one plays one. Either that or you are just a really, really good player and just wasting it on a Champ. :P

I'm just abusing the templars low mobility, and I just really like the champion :D

pJ5xyok.png

I think the issue is that the templar isn't as insane on a 1v1 as they are in group vs group fights

frankly, just like when fighting a myrm 1v1, a large part of your effectiveness depends on whether you opponent knows what you are doing alongside their own play...

(so pub stompers versus people that don't know how to deal with them)

for instance I did the same on a basic weapon legio versus advanced weapon makkon templar until we both got bored / interrupted by ~3 of the other faction arriving...

https://youtu.be/WcNpwKi8lDc?t=2m7s

its just in the group fights that giant range combined with either the templars or their allies CC when things get crazy (or piling on to their parry either on purpose or accidently)

obviously the game isn't built around 1v1 (and the balance there is just as laughable as group level balance too)

p.s. i find it funny that the divine light faction healing is better than most of what the druid has for either healing or damage and the healing alone would probably counter aurora emitter damage pulses easily...if you throw their #5 lifesteal on as well as the divine light ticks they are basically doing a druid wisp/rain every 4 seconds ...

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Hey there! Yes, my bad, I guess the video title could be misinterpreted, that is indeed 5v5 twice, not 5v 5 times 2. I'm not sure how anyone could think someone would claim there were 10 people on a side and then themselves provide evidence to the contrary in a video, but if you read the title only and didn't watch the video I suppose that could be the take-away.

I don't recall exactly how many fights we lost, but I only remember one where it was not the result of our killing people near your temples and you coming back while the initial fight was still going on - I could be mistaken though and it doesn't really matter imho. I'm not really that concerned with who won or lost, more the fun had and the value of the fights as a learning experience and progression tool - something these videos really help with. It's great and very instructive to see the other perspective, so thank-you for posting those!

I have our perspective of that one loss I recorded - it was a 5v7 or 5v8 (if you pause the video at one point you can count the enemy dots from the overheard view), and I got taken out of the fight early for a crucial 6 seconds with that bugged knock-up, but you guys definitely won. My video of this fight isn't all that great since I got knocked up and then had to run early and died, but it's super cool to see both perspectives:

My View

Your View

It was quite fun to see u lads on the EU!

It's always a nice challenge to face off vs groups that purely compose themselves on what balance on being overpowered :).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKzhVQb-s74
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHgGZDeKt38

Hey there! Yes, my bad, I guess the video title could be misinterpreted, that is indeed 5v5 twice, not 5v 5 times 2. I'm not sure how anyone could think someone would claim there were 10 people on a side and then themselves provide evidence to the contrary in a video, but if you read the title only and didn't watch the video I suppose that could be the take-away.

I don't recall exactly how many fights we lost, but I only remember one where it was not the result of our killing people near your temples and you coming back while the initial fight was still going on - I could be mistaken though and it doesn't really matter imho. I'm not really that concerned with who won or lost, more the fun had and the value of the fights as a learning experience and progression tool - something these videos really help with. It's great and very instructive to see the other perspective, so thank-you for posting those!

I have our perspective of that one loss I recorded - it was a 5v7 or 5v8 (if you pause the video at one point you can count the enemy dots from the overheard view), and I got taken out of the fight early for a crucial 6 seconds with that bugged knock-up, but you guys definitely won. My video of this fight isn't all that great since I got knocked up and then had to run early and died, but it's super cool to see both perspectives:

Awesome sauce. Thanks man. Love the differnet views :). Thumbs up from me!

Edit : Would be fun to edit those two videos together.. Just not our view, but from all different sides. I lack the skill (and my sounds.. well lack therof sucks hehe)

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

My View

Your View

The fight you're linking views of is actually a 4v7, armegeddon was not in that fight. You still killed 4 of us, but who's counting :D

pJ5xyok.png

Yeah there is one fight we have 3 different recordings of from our side, but one of the problems is they are all different resolutions/qualities - you could make a multi-perspective video at the lowest common resolution, but it wouldn't look very good. :)

I do love the idea of some coordination by fight recorders though - setting some standards in terms of quality, audio properties and so on. Sharing the raw files before editing would be a cool idea so as to produce some epic fight videos. Would be even more awesome for sieges and the like. Definitely awesome stuff!

Awesome sauce. Thanks man. Love the differnet views :). Thumbs up from me!

Edit : Would be fun to edit those two videos together.. Just not our view, but from all different sides. I lack the skill (and my sounds.. well lack therof sucks hehe)