Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

Winterblades Euro Vacation

I am still getting back into the habit of gaming and recording so I missed recording 1/2 of the fights that were had. My apologies, I know I lost a good 1/3 of the fights I had that day. Also, trying to figure out my recording/editing settings so it doesn't come out as nasty and pixelated as it currently is. Perhaps next test it will be crisp and clean.

​Here are the 4 fights I remembered to record. The first 2 from fairly early in the morning (for me) rolling with a group of 3. This is shortly after losing a fight before our Ranger joined. It became clear to me how important the opening moments of a fight can be, dictating very quickly whether a fight can keep going, is won or lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5n1WaDP9Bg

​I know I had a great time, and I think for the most part so did the others, wins and losses were had by both sides and when we parted it seemed people were in good spirits about the whole thing.

​YumX, great fight man! Was a blast and you definitely nailed me with that suppression at the end, completely rocked my world.

​Zola, you had some nasty pop ups from behind our back line as we engaged, some pretty sweet moves.

​Soulreaver, with fighting against you and also fighting with some team members playing Ranger it brings me a good deal of hope, very cool to see some of the abilities and synergies.

Belantis, it was nice fighting you, some good moments there with you staying up so long. I also remember a very funny moment when you jumped into the keep tunnel as a DL and 2 sets of Tornadoes went down...I can only hope you found it as humorous as we did.

​Caenth, similar situation with the Templar survival and I also wanted to thank you for showcasing a Parry-CounterAttack-Avoidance when I jumped in, you parried and I ran out. Templar CounterAttack is not instantaneous and can be avoided if you dodge out of their arc or range before it goes off.

​Also, I have to agree with those saying that Templars play different in a 1v1 situation, as they do. They lack mobility so can be countered in that way, I had a couple 8+ minute 1v1s with TheRatKing on Legionnaire the other day. Any Confessor who knows their class can keep me at bay with ease. Went 1 for 1 with Blazzen on a Myrm the other day and it really shows the way you fight a Templar dictates the results. Guerilla Tactics and all that.

Shortly before the test went down I was able to participate in a couple 3v3 and 4v4 practice battles -W- put on which were interesting as well.

​Thank you so much for the fights and fun guys, I've had a great time in my first 3 weeks of testing.

ScornofLife2.jpg

U did indeed wreck us in a few of the fights, but you neglect to mention the fights were you were wrecked.

Here you go.

I run back to Myth for heals only to find out she wasn't on a druid for the first time since ever.

Edited by yoink

aeei5jG.png

Here you go.

I run back to Myth for heals only to find out she wasn't on a druid for the first time since ever.

Lol you actually activated your C a milisecond before you were hit by supress, so you were supressed and it came off, you can even see your abilities being "broken" from the supress, including the C icon :D Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

The fight you're linking views of is actually a 4v7, armegeddon was not in that fight. You still killed 4 of us, but who's counting :D

That's when I crashed, and unfortunately for me, logged back in at the wrong time in the wrong location! Grease spot. Loaded in to a corpse.