Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Meet the Assassin - Official discussion thread

Looking interesting, but limited details really.

I am curious how it will relate to the duelist in terms of role overlap.

And the magical unicorn that is Ranger hide.

And the mystery of anti stealth mechanics via the Stalker or Exploration tracking training.

(looks like we can reply now?)

hey guys i found the artwork of the male assassin!

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

So, this all but confirms that Stalker is the next next Archetype :D

Assassin looks cool btw, can't wait to see her double jump and glide into unsuspecting enemies >:]

Also, did I read that right? Assassin will be stealthed at ALL times? So her passive puts her into stealth and she stays stealthed until attacking or being attacked? No power activates it like the Duelist's burrow?

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Nice! If the wings will not be too much a big of a pain this might be an interesting archetype to play. I really enjoyed the vanilla Rogue in WoW. Hopes she plays similar.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

57 minutes ago, Rikutatis said:

Vertical kite INC

stun her outa da sky...

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Looks fun, I like that her stealth (Or at least her primary stealth) is a permanent translucent instead of a temporary complete invisibility. I love the directional attack concept, the apparent empashis on traversal andposition, and the implications for the remaining classes and future patches for the existing ones.

I'll admit I'm still a little bugged that even though the Assassin lore has them as killing any males there's a male version.

Positional attacks, isn't that cute?  I was under the impression that stuff is very difficult to implement.  I am skeptical.  Would be so cool if it works.

Translucent stealth?  I like the 'barely visible' stealth approach, hopefully they stay that way, they might not.

Overall,  I'm looking forward to the gliding simulator.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Translucent stealth, excellent idea.

Poison, awesome. Give it a blowgun with 15-20 yards range for some soft kills. Ever see a blowgun in an mmo? me neither.

Pips, yeah O.K. why not the systems already built.

Glide sounds good, but need to see how it's implemented.

Fast Attack animations will be appreciated by the impatient among us.

But fast attack plus big damage would make it like every rouge from all those other games, especially if you give it a suite of stuns. Please be different, I hope 'canonical' doesn't mean accepted orthodoxy.

Would love to see this thing used as an infiltrator and saboteur, a corrosive that eats arrows slowly out of a defenders quiver, or corrodes siege engines until repaired. Please do something with this archetype other than stun-lock, accumulate pips, one shot finisher.   

Just my 2 cents. 

Edited by corvax

Yes! I've been waiting for this archetype since it was announced. Thief/Rogue like characters have always been the ones I enjoy playing the most, so I'm really looking forward to playing this one. Double jump and gliding just makes things even better. 

So I was right for the next AT. :)

I am eager to meet the assassin! But wings? Really? Where is the fun in sneaking behind people if we can just dive them?

Honestly, the wing idea... That is too much demon-hunter for me guys.