Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Meet the Assassin - Official discussion thread

42 minutes ago, Eaden said:

So I was right for the next AT. :)

I am eager to meet the assassin! But wings? Really? Where is the fun in sneaking behind people if we can just dive them?

Honestly, the wing idea... That is too much demon-hunter for me guys.

We've known about the wings since the kickstarter...

Looks promising!!

Love the modeling, as Zyback said hope wings are modeling to be on shape with every movement ;)

Those techs on this AT, plus making his way to remain ATs is good to know!

Keep the good works flowing ACE ;) 

I'd like to see the Fae get grounded (unable to glide efficiently) if she gets hurt badly on a wing.

Also, how are you going to keep players from hacking that "non-transparent stealth" into "non-stealth"?

Edited by BurgundytheRed
added question

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

12 hours ago, Eaden said:

So I was right for the next AT. :)

I am eager to meet the assassin! But wings? Really? Where is the fun in sneaking behind people if we can just dive them?

Honestly, the wing idea... That is too much demon-hunter for me guys.

Why so surprised? The concept and artwork for the assassin has been here since the inception of crowfall. You can see from the kick starter video from February 2015 a model of the assassin that they made for the demo here, even before blizzard announced legion.  

Am i the only one here that hates the wings? Wings? Seriously?

I know u guys want to sell the product, and most dudes will say its cool, like they did.. but this for me is limiting the audience. Perfect world yey! I got at least one friend who wont even bother checking the title seeing wings on an assassin. And myself- i wont touch a class with wings.. to say the least. I hate it with passion

High hopes for something different. Cut the wings and i keep the hype spreading :)

2 minutes ago, Putinof said:

I know u guys want to sell the product, and most dudes will say its cool, like they did.. but this for me is limiting the audience. Perfect world yey! I got at least one friend who wont even bother checking the title seeing wings on an assassin. And myself- i wont touch a class with wings.. to say the least. I hate it with passion

High hopes for something different. Cut the wings and i keep the hype spreading :)

They cant please every group of people.

Some people will hate playing a horse, someone hates Hamsters, and some hates wings. 

I myself would not play a generic Ninja Rogue class, as that is become quite stale as a concept in MMO's now.

4 minutes ago, Putinof said:

No matter what they do, there will be someone who hates it I guess. Hating wings seems pretty arbitrary, but whatever. They had the Aracoix in Shadowbane. The Fae Assassin has had wings since she was first announced 2 years ago, so you're a little late to the party.

3 minutes ago, Arkade said:

No matter what they do, there will be someone who hates it I guess. Hating wings seems pretty arbitrary, but whatever.

I remember when people were up in arms about her being in heels.
Good times.

231e101d88.jpg

16 minutes ago, Putinof said:

Your friend won't play a game where 1/13 of characters have wings?

And where were these complaints from people a year ago?

Honestly my only issue with the wings is if Assassin and Frostweaver are both fae then why does only one of them have wings?

People will complain about anything these days. Thats the problem.

If ACE had come out with a generic Assassin, people would have complained.
A Edgelord black demon assassin, complaints.
A Ninja class, complaints.

You see where I am going with this.. Its a lose lose situation for ACE.