Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sugoi Group Fights (post lag fix patch)


Rikutatis
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just a small selection of our favorite videos from the last testing phase ^^

Lag is much better now, it was certainly a boon for group pvp. I think the largest fight we had was about 25 players on screen, and it was quite playable.

Sadly no ranger POV. We had a few rangers in guild this weekend, but none of them were recording. They all claim ranger has been better since lag diminished though.  

Gfs, everyone!

1) 3v5, 5v4, 5v5 vs uXa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeSyI4gMwU0&feature=youtu.be

2) 9v8 vs W: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7MZTvtRGZk

3) 5v5, 7v7 vs Avari/LOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdU37UEsMkE

4) Zybak's templar video shows a nice frontline POV from a keep fight + some small scale, for those who didn't watch it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbH6wR3tgEY

Edited by Rikutatis

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, dolmar said:

While I respect you as a guild I do wish you would quit playing Merc math and try to get the numbers correct  that are obviously wrong even in your own videos my friend.

Riku has trouble counting.  I will spank him thrice this evening and make him count those!

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, dolmar said:

While I respect you as a guild I do wish you would quit playing Merc math and try to get the numbers correct  that are obviously wrong even in your own videos my friend.

LOL there's no wrong numbers or merc math. There's just 1 fight missing from the clip without numbers (4 fights total) because there were other people around that temple when the fight broke out and I had no clue who all was there. But whatever, I still enjoyed all that back and forth that morning. Hard to find GvGs that early in the AM. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dolmar said:

Seems like just a bit of a mixup, but yea if they know people didn't hang back when they were supposed to it is disingenuous to present the numbers as something different.

I think the bigger thing that sticks out is that people are told to hang back and they don't because they are "bloodthirsty".  I am not quite sure what to make of the lack of control displayed in that kind of scenario.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, dolmar said:

They did hang back... just not as far as I would have liked.  You even say in this picture you charged the back line, meaning the other group, so a few of them swung back.  And as Riku said, there are four fights in that video, and only three of those fights numbers listed in the OP.  I would have to watch to count who was swinging and I think only two of our guys from the other group took a swing or two, but i am far to lazy.  So why don't we just say that first video should be titled "3v5, 4v5, 10v5, and 5v5 vs uXa" and stop the semantics?

I gave Riku a thorough spanking last night... but he liked it far too much and I will have to find some other way to let him know he was a bad boy.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, destrin said:

I gave Riku a thorough spanking last night... but he liked it far too much and I will have to find some other way to let him know he was a bad boy.

Can confirm both Destrin gave spankings and Riku liked it. That is all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/03/2017 at 1:03 AM, dolmar said:

LOL, what story dude? You cry too much. That's exactly as I told you above, I left that one fight out because I didn't know who got involved in that temple fight.

Also spankings only encourage me, try a different punishment next time Destrin  ^^

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I see people instantly die then I realize it's just Destrin's absolution crits.

I can't take all the credit for the instagibs... I am only in 3 of the 7 engagements (excluding all the stuff in Zybak's vid) in the OP on my fessor.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, makkon said:

crit chance should be removed from absolution and instead goes to the 3-th skill (+20% crit chance)

Crit chance in general needs to be toned down.  There is no reason why my fessor should have 35% crit chance right now.  Chance and Crit Dmg need to be toned way down across all ATs IMO.  Once they fix the outrageous skill bug that fessors have it won't be too bad IMO.  Fessors in general need to be toned down.

I don't think crit chance should be removed from the absolution, just the bugs in the skill tree that are giving the fessor double stats should be fixed, and the amount of crit chance and crit damage you can get for ALL ARCHETYPES.

 

 

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, destrin said:

Crit chance in general needs to be toned down.  There is no reason why my fessor should have 35% crit chance right now.  Chance and Crit Dmg need to be toned way down across all ATs IMO.  Once they fix the outrageous skill bug that fessors have it won't be too bad IMO.  Fessors in general need to be toned down.

I don't think crit chance should be removed from the absolution, just the bugs in the skill tree that are giving the fessor double stats should be fixed, and the amount of crit chance and crit damage you can get for ALL ARCHETYPES.

 

 

if you talking about +10% crit chance on confessor tree from 1 passive - yes.

but overall not crit chance but crit damage + armor should be worth + some stats which decrease incoming crit chance/damage on armor + HP boost on all AT (step by step to prevent zerging more coz if they increase HP x2 so small group never kill bigger groups)

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, makkon said:

if you talking about +10% crit chance on confessor tree from 1 passive - yes.

but overall not crit chance but crit damage + armor should be worth + some stats which decrease incoming crit chance/damage on armor + HP boost on all AT (step by step to prevent zerging more coz if they increase HP x2 so small group never kill bigger groups)

What I am saying is that I would prefer that crit chance is never allowed to be ridiculously high, especially with being able to hit 250%-300% crit damage.  While I agree that there should be some sort of "anti-crit" stat, we just don't have it yet.

Skilled groups will always be able to take on larger forces, how much larger will depend on many, many factors.  When we can actually customize our load outs I think it will become even more apparent how prepared, syngergized, and organized groups will prevail against larger forces.  Ridiculous crit and crit dmg, one shots, etc. favors who can bring more of those broken things and makes things rely too heavily on RNG IMO.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, destrin said:

What I am saying is that I would prefer that crit chance is never allowed to be ridiculously high, especially with being able to hit 250%-300% crit damage.  While I agree that there should be some sort of "anti-crit" stat, we just don't have it yet.

Skilled groups will always be able to take on larger forces, how much larger will depend on many, many factors.  When we can actually customize our load outs I think it will become even more apparent how prepared, syngergized, and organized groups will prevail against larger forces.  Ridiculous crit and crit dmg, one shots, etc. favors who can bring more of those broken things and makes things rely too heavily on RNG IMO.

anyway except templars (tick burn aoe, not oneshots) there is only one AT atm who can close to oneshot (from range, fast with lowest CD) - confessor =)

ok, champion can also but not with his clunky animations and crit chance

I am waiting with anticipation balance fixing times and disciplines

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, makkon said:

there is only one AT atm who can close to oneshot (from range, fast with lowest CD) - confessor =)

Ranger too.... Ranger can one, two and three shot people on the regular with LMB, it's just much easier on the fessor.

 

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, destrin said:

Ranger too.... Ranger can one, two and three shot people on the regular with LMB, it's just much easier on the fessor.

 

ranger is too bugged to get nerfing. but yes, I forget about this AT since only soulreaver playing it on eu.

I think this class have best potential for pvp after animation and skill bug fixing coz aoe silence and burst range/melee damage

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...