Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fallen_BDPS

The Crow's Nest - A Crowfall Podcast (NOW AVAILABLE!)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to bring to your attention that I have released the first episode of The Crow's Nest. On this episode I decided to work with That_Eriksson and I am extremely excited to see what the future holds for this game and my podcast! Below I have posted a link to the podcast and I truly hope that you have as good of a time listening to it as we did recording it. Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions either in this thread of on the site/youtube.

The Crow's Nest - 01 - Welcome Home

Episode Description

Welcome to the Crow’s Nest a new podcast focused on the upcoming ArtCraft Entertainment MMORPG Crowfall. Join Fallen of Bad DPS and That_Eriksson content creator on YouTube for Crowfall. In this, the inaugural episode of the Crow’s Nest the crew talks a bit about how they broke into the gaming world and what got them to settle on Crowfall as their main focus. Enjoy as we go over games of the past and the influence they had on us and Crowfall. We cover what we think Crowfall has going for it and the features that excite us the most. Closing with things that concern us and what Crowfall needs to do to approach this new era of gamers where instant gratification and quick games are bringing in the revenue. Hope, you enjoy it and stay tuned for more.

Edited by Fallen_BDPS

Nice. I'll give it a listen at work. I hope you guys can stay consistent. I'd really like a few good Crowfall podcasts to listen to that don't die off after a few episodes.

It's not completely their fault considering many of the past Crowfall podcasts didn't have much content to go off. The game is in a much better state to support a podcast now imo. Things seem to be moving along.