Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
facerip

4 vs 1 - Unedited gameplay

9 hours ago, zinnie said:

Theres nothing wrong with Fessor Mobility.

I don't see many solo fessor videos so that sounds like an assumption.  It's all relative, I would have died to either of the templars had they stunned me correctly.

Edited by facerip

18 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

I don't think a confessor should ever really be caught by any class except another confessor.

LOL, just no. That's a horrible idea, that the only way to counter a class is by bringing that exact same class. Balance 101, I'd expect a pro gamer like yourself to know this. 

As for the video, good fight. Well played there. Gotta give credit where credit's due. 

37 minutes ago, Rikutatis said:

LOL, just no. That's a horrible idea, that the only way to counter a class is by bringing that exact same class. Balance 101, I'd expect a pro gamer like yourself to know this. 

As for the video, good fight. Well played there. Gotta give credit where credit's due. 

First off, your cognitive bias made you read my comment in an understandable but ultimately inaccurate way.  But let me clarify for you, in the current state of balance, a confessor should never really be caught by anything but another confessor.

Second off, just because you can't catch a class doesn't mean it is only countered by itself.  There will always be a fastest class, but guess what, there's this thing called objectives, that make it so your ability to kite may not always be relevant.

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

The biggest mistakes I would say are the templars trying to spike their 4 down when I was clearly not stunned in range.  Rarely have I encountered Templars using parry to shove into the knockback and then jump/stun since the range is about the same for both.

Most drop parry with out spamming 1 and just stunned or baited into the knockdown.

Edited by facerip