facerip

Shadowbane 2.0

2 hours ago, Vydel said:

What are you playing right now that is squashing them?  I haven't been around in a while.  Are you solo'ing them or are you grouped?

Winterblades seem like a pretty cool group when I ran with them a few weeks back, but again, haven't been around in a while.  I don't think I have played or "checked in" since the Templar was released.

Squashing them in all things.

22 minutes ago, vandarr said:

VIkingnail's version of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Pee Wee Herman did it better.

I can see why someone playing checkers might choose to believe such a narrative, but you are simply in way over your head.

8 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

The only thing really right now is in game.  I mean, I guess you could say on the forums as well.

5fd73175ee4f5480cdc6b2897eb2ebc3f85eab59

2 minutes ago, Vydel said:

The only thing really right now is in game.  I mean, I guess you could say on the forums as well.

5fd73175ee4f5480cdc6b2897eb2ebc3f85eab59

Oh there is sooooo much more than that. 

43 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

I can see why someone playing checkers might choose to believe such a narrative, but you are simply in way over your head.

You sound more like you are trying to convince yourself this is truth than you sound like you are reciting it.

Or perhaps you are simply a braggart and cannot help yourself.

Lol. Dunno why people argue with @VIKINGNAIL. Read a couple pages and you'll see he repeats the same garbage over and over... and if any of you take the bait, he will just say you're missing his point. You'd think if many people were missing one persons "point" - maybe the one person is at fault?

18 minutes ago, vandarr said:

You sound more like you are trying to convince yourself this is truth than you sound like you are reciting it.

Or perhaps you are simply a braggart and cannot help yourself.

No, it's literally chess vs checkers, I am sorry you don't see it.

11 minutes ago, Airfx said:

Lol. Dunno why people argue with @VIKINGNAIL. Read a couple pages and you'll see he repeats the same garbage over and over... and if any of you take the bait, he will just say you're missing his point. You'd think if many people were missing one persons "point" - maybe the one person is at fault?

This is very silly logic.  Most of the time the majority do not understand chess, they are playing checkers.

9 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

This is very silly logic.  Most of the time the majority do not understand chess, they are playing checkers.

He says while repeating himself ;).

1 minute ago, Airfx said:

He says while repeating himself ;).

He says while thinking that majority perception is accurate to reality.

2 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

No, it's literally chess vs checkers, I am sorry you don't see it.

I literally challenge you to a game of chess. Are you game?

Edited by vandarr

13 minutes ago, vandarr said:

I literally challenge you to a game of chess. Are you game?

You are playing checkers

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

29 minutes ago, vandarr said:

Mmmkay.

Yea, that should tell you something about who is playing chess and who is playing checkers. 

I probably left this thread open far longer than I should have, but the number of reports it generates is simply too much to deal with anymore. Several of you would have been perma-banned from the forum by now if I had acted on them, so I'll remind everyone of the Rules of Conduct again as I shut this down. If you start up a similar thread, be forewarned that we'll be more strict in enforcing those rules. 

• No "image only" posts
  • Stay on-topic
  • No trolling, including calling other people trolls
  • No abusing the Report button
  • No personal attacks