Find results that contain...
Find results in...
facerip

Shadowbane 2.0

1 hour ago, PaleOne said:

You Dominated Shadowbane ?

Why doesn't anyone remember you?

What cities did you own?

Do you mean the same people who themselves were not relevant at all when the game was populated and also think shadowbane was a high skill-ceiling game?  Those don't tend to be the people that know who is who?

We owned the server with all of the best pvp guilds, it was called scorn.

Why haven't you ever succeeded in a game?  Let alone actual big pond games.

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

v7Tp78r.gif

From what I understand you particularly care a lot and have mentioned me quite a few times outside of the forums. 

Alas I would prefer people actually come with actual signs of competitive gaming experience.  Instead of just revisionist history about 1 small pond game. 

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

7 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Alas I would prefer people actually come with actual signs of competitive gaming experience.  Instead of just revisionist history about 1 small pond game. 

Look! It's literally an example of irony! 

1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning

giphy.gif

Edited by vandarr
Inserted giphy

CF_Van.png

3 minutes ago, vandarr said:

I'd love if someone here aside from me actually had competitive gaming experience.  Been waiting for a while for someone that actually knows what they are talking about.

Just now, VIKINGNAIL said:

I'd love if someone here aside from me actually had competitive gaming experience.  Been waiting for a while for someone that actually knows what they are talking about.

I've been waiting nearly two years for you to post evidence of yours, hoss.

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png

20 minutes ago, vandarr said:

I've been waiting nearly two years for you to post evidence of yours, hoss.

But I have no need to prove myself to people that have shown repeatedly to have a lack of experience?

6 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

But I have no need to prove myself to people that have shown repeatedly to have a lack of experience?

Then you should stop posting here, right? You only post here to try and prove yourself superior to those you state are inferior, showing that you do, literally, have a need to prove yourself. Unless, of course, your compulsive need to prove yourself in these forums is your subconscious admission that the players here have shown their depth of experience repeatedly, in which case you are ironically cutting SB players down.

CF_Van.png

9 minutes ago, vandarr said:

Then you should stop posting here, right? You only post here to try and prove yourself superior to those you state are inferior, showing that you do, literally, have a need to prove yourself. Unless, of course, your compulsive need to prove yourself in these forums is your subconscious admission that the players here have shown their depth of experience repeatedly, in which case you are ironically cutting SB players down.

Like I said before, I don't think you understand the world around you.  I don't have any need to prove myself.  You just have some weird bias where you distort what is actually going on. 

2 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Like I said before, I don't think you understand the world around you.  I don't have any need to prove myself.  You just have some weird bias where you distort what is actually going on. 

Because I'm so well known for my inability to report things factually.

Thank you for again literally showing the definition of irony.

It's like rain on your wedding day. It's a free ride when you've already paid. It's the good advice that you just can't take.

(In its own bit of irony, that song doesn't talk about ironic things at all - it's just stuff that sucks.)

CF_Van.png

35 minutes ago, vandarr said:

Because I'm so well known for my inability to report things factually.

Thank you for again literally showing the definition of irony.

It's like rain on your wedding day. It's a free ride when you've already paid. It's the good advice that you just can't take.

(In its own bit of irony, that song doesn't talk about ironic things at all - it's just stuff that sucks.)

Yes, that is correct, you are well known for your inability to report things factually. 

I think threads like this just kind of prove a point.  The great PvPers like me are operating on a much different level, chess vs checkers.  Very technically clean.

You would never see me try to incorrectly define literally like someone else did.  I just don't make mistakes like that, in or out of game.

You'd never see me lose objectivity and become so biased as to try and claim shadowbane had a high skill-ceiling.  Claims like that are just so far from reality it just makes you kind of scratch your head that people could actually think that. 

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

1 hour ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

You'd never see me lose objectivity

You are confusing objective for subjective.

1. dependent on the mind or on an individual's perception for its existence.

11 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

We owned the server with all of the best pvp guilds, it was called scorn.

Subjective - and that's just this one page. I'm not going to scroll through 6k posts and quote them all. As an example, you state you owned the server (but you didn't own a tree?). 

1 hour ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

I just don't make mistakes like that, in or out of game.

Whoopsie.

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png

35 minutes ago, vandarr said:

You are confusing objective for subjective.

Subjective - and that's just this one page. I'm not going to scroll through 6k posts and quote them all. As an example, you state you owned the server (but you didn't own a tree?). 

Whoopsie.

Again, your biases are clouding your objectivity.  You aren't seeing things as they actually are.

I think it is because of a lack of competitive experience which means a lack of reference points to understand advanced PvP stuff.

So VN, let's say I am not going to sit here and argue with you about who's better at what and what did or did not happen, or what game is or is not high skill ceiling, or whether or not you are the top 1% of all the pro gamers ever, or if I can twitch with the best of them.  If we do not discuss these things, could we be friends? :lol:

sibcrowfall.png

29 minutes ago, Vydel said:

So VN, let's say I am not going to sit here and argue with you about who's better at what and what did or did not happen, or what game is or is not high skill ceiling, or whether or not you are the top 1% of all the pro gamers ever, or if I can twitch with the best of them.  If we do not discuss these things, could we be friends? :lol:

I don't know that that's a pretty big ask but perhaps.

Currently I am squashing winterblades though.  Their obsession with me has gone from in-game and camping facerip to try and draw me out to coming to the unmoderated discord and trying to spoil leaked game of thrones episodes only to have me spoil finales for them.  They just can't seem to do anything right!

On 8/8/2017 at 10:24 AM, VIKINGNAIL said:

Are you in winterblades?  I think I remember devouring you if you are that winterblades guy that was playing myrmidon a lot at the start of big world.

On 8/9/2017 at 0:34 AM, vandarr said:

You need better scouts.

On 8/9/2017 at 8:34 PM, vandarr said:

A good scout knows the difference between the play style of Angelmar and Agelmar. At the very least, they'd be able to recollect the correct character name and recognize them as two distinct people in entirely different guilds. Hence, you need better scouts.

23 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

You would never see me try to incorrectly define literally like someone else did.  I just don't make mistakes like that, in or out of game.

You'd never see me lose objectivity and become so biased

22 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Again, your biases are clouding your objectivity. 

I think

22 hours ago, vandarr said:

subjective.

Bye, Felicia.

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png

4 minutes ago, vandarr said:

Bye, Felicia.

I think you don't understand what is going on at all.  Lol.  It's funny seeing you still confused about it though. 

19 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

I don't know that that's a pretty big ask but perhaps.

Currently I am squashing winterblades though.  Their obsession with me has gone from in-game and camping facerip to try and draw me out to coming to the unmoderated discord and trying to spoil leaked game of thrones episodes only to have me spoil finales for them.  They just can't seem to do anything right!

What are you playing right now that is squashing them?  I haven't been around in a while.  Are you solo'ing them or are you grouped?

Winterblades seem like a pretty cool group when I ran with them a few weeks back, but again, haven't been around in a while.  I don't think I have played or "checked in" since the Templar was released.

sibcrowfall.png

19 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

I think you don't understand what is going on at all.  Lol.  It's funny seeing you still confused about it though. 

VIkingnail's version of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Pee Wee Herman did it better.

CF_Van.png