Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pledge Packages

I bought Bronze, back in 2015, and just upgraded to Gold, which isn't a too high step. In a month or two I will upgrade to Amber, which is another €70, which is affordable, but then comes the problem, upgrading from Amber to Sapphire is €250, which is a steep one, not to talk about Ruby, which is €500 up from Sapphire. I suggest you add more packages to make the climb rate more affordable. Using €70 in a month where you have a little extra is ok, saving €70 for almost 4 months, for a total of €250 is less likely, as there are allways things to use money on. Therefore I believe you would earn more money making more and lower steps. Say you add a package between Amber and Sapphire, add 2 extra months of VIP membership, a few parcels, another house and a large fort, it's less than Sapphire, but if it costs €100, then the step up to Sapphire, from there, will be "only" €150, which is more affordable. Add 2 more packages between Sapphire and Ruby and you might actually get a few more Ruby pledges than you could have hoped for.

Damned, I'm so good I think I should have become a salesman and not an electronic enginner. ;)

I plan on doing the same thing... going to upgrade in May or June after I finish paying up my girlfriends engagement ring. Than going to upgrade to sapphire in September I hope for my birthday. Will not be doing Ruby because its way too much for me. 

That's what layaway is meant for: if you think you can be done paying for Sapphire by the time it launches, get Sapphire on layaway, and make incremental payments over time.

26 minutes ago, End said:

That's what layaway is meant for: if you think you can be done paying for Sapphire by the time it launches, get Sapphire on layaway, and make incremental payments over time.

I tried, but it doesn't work. I enter 20 and try to pay, but there's no ammount showing up.