Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders’ Update: 24/7 test plans - Official discussion thread

5 minutes ago, Arkade said:

Does 24 x 7 mean that we will have real campaigns with win conditions? Or will it be similar to what we have now (with more content, presumably)?

My assumption is that they would not go 24/7 without adding content. My prediction is that as Vessels need to be added before Disciplines, and it seems like Disciplines are imminent, we will have both for the 24/7 launch. Victory Conditions and/or POIs would be good as well.

11 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

My assumption is that they would not go 24/7 without adding content. My prediction is that as Vessels need to be added before Disciplines, and it seems like Disciplines are imminent, we will have both for the 24/7 launch. Victory Conditions and/or POIs would be good as well.

I'm sure they'll add more content between now and then. I was more curious whether or not there would be a game loop/objectives.

While I can't speak for other streamers, I am happy to speak for Pixie. This will make her so damn happy. The major reason the two of us have not been online as often as we would like is because our schedules seem to always conflict with the testing time.

Looking forward to when this goes live. I think we will see quite a few more streamers return to testing.

Great news.  Keep pressing ahead ACE.

With 24/7 servers and hopefully some goals, this looks more and more like a game.  Going to have to take balance (minor tweaking) and performance more seriously once you launch this level of service.

Let's keep ramping up....I'm still hopeful for soft launch by fall/winter 2017.

Edited by angelmar

As everyone else has said I hope you guys have some POIs and objectives before 24/7 testing. I'm very curious to see how far the game progresses between now and 24/7 testing. Are you guys still on target for soft launch this summer?

Edited by Zybak

11 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Any news on the eventual plans for account names and how it relates to the old KS perk of unique character name reservations?

Account names are already set. You already reserved your name. ;)

Guild Leader of Seeds of War

1 minute ago, Svenn said:

Account names are already set. You already reserved your name. ;)

Well I would like ACE to comment on the direction they are heading with that old KS perk and how they are going to handle account names vs crow names.

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

1 minute ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Well I would like ACE to comment on the direction they are heading with that old KS perk and how they are going to handle account names vs crow names.

Account name IS your crow name. Already works like that. Pretty sure that was mentioned a long time ago? You'll be able to have different vessel names... though I'm not sure what purpose that serves.

Guild Leader of Seeds of War

2 minutes ago, Svenn said:

Account name IS your crow name. Already works like that. Pretty sure that was mentioned a long time ago? You'll be able to have different vessel names... though I'm not sure what purpose that serves.

Again, this may be how it currently works, but there was a KS perk that allowed for unique name reservations, I would like to know how that perk is intended to work now and what the plans are for the future. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir