Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Crowfall

I've been keeping up with Crowfall news for about a year now and i have decided to pledge! Looking forward to being part of the testing community. I'm sure i can get some of these answer carousing the forums but:

Are there many active guilds testing the game as groups?

Are there many guides for the seemingly detailed crafting options? I played just a few minutes this morning and the crafting menu made me go whoah. I feel accomplished have made a Druid staff, potions and some upgraded harvesting tools.

Are there any servers and or guilds/persons i should stay away from? I'm assuming the community of backers at this point is not chocked full of griefers.

Can't wait to see what Crowfall has to over so far! Thanks for reading!

2 hours ago, Twentyeight said:

I've been keeping up with Crowfall news for about a year now and i have decided to pledge! Looking forward to being part of the testing community. I'm sure i can get some of these answer carousing the forums but:

Are there many active guilds testing the game as groups?

Are there many guides for the seemingly detailed crafting options? I played just a few minutes this morning and the crafting menu made me go whoah. I feel accomplished have made a Druid staff, potions and some upgraded harvesting tools.

Are there any servers and or guilds/persons i should stay away from? I'm assuming the community of backers at this point is not chocked full of griefers.

Can't wait to see what Crowfall has to over so far! Thanks for reading!

Hello Twentyeight and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Welcome to the community Twentyeight !!

There are quite a few guilds now, look at the Guild Recruitment forum  and see if you find something of your liking.

Of course since the game is still in Pre-Alpha alot will change so most guilds are just experimenting and testing rather than getting too hung up on organised Guild v Guild combat.

Guides are kinda sketchy at this moment because the game is still rapidly developing and changing but you will find a new player guide and Video  as well as Q&A and archetype specific information.  The main thing is to just have a go and experiment, what you see now is not necessarily what you will get in beta / pre-release / release

Start on a PvE server and make your basic rune tools, experiment and get your head around the menus then go to PvP (find a server with the least players initially) and make your basic weapons/armour  / try harvesting etc