Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

Df Clans That Will Be Playing Crowfall

It'll be interesting to see how the game plays out in terms of population..I wonder if the dregs will be df population lol

I hope so.

I'll be the first to say it; if you ain't playing on the dregs, you're a carebear!

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I hope so.

I'll be the first to say it; if you ain't playing on the dregs, you're a carebear!

It's tough to tell if Dregs is going to be the equivalent of DF/SB, or if it's just more of a permanent arena deathmatch. I'm thinking the GvG world may be more like Darkfall.

Pretty simple, good combat. Completely fluke that it turned out the way it did but it was enjoyable. You seem to be a game hopping sack of poorly made socks that only plays the first few months of any game and then try and live off the hype aka TM-style.

Not trying to defend AV or anything just wanted to let you know you're a sack of poorly made socks.

Yeah, the first time I played the beta I was struck by how fluid and fun the combat was despite the major lack of content and quality control. The patch that improved the animations made it look even nicer too. I would go so far as to say Darkfall had the best core combat of any MMO, period.

It's tough to tell if Dregs is going to be the equivalent of DF/SB, or if it's just more of a permanent arena deathmatch. I'm thinking the GvG world may be more like Darkfall.

Yeah, the first time I played the beta I was struck by how fluid and fun the combat was despite the major lack of content and quality control. The patch that improved the animations made it look even nicer too. I would go so far as to say Darkfall had the best core combat of any MMO, period.

And the worst UI ever

And the worst UI ever

Yeah the UI was pretty awful. I don't think it's the worst I've seen in a game, but it was bad.

anyone who played darkfall on a mediocore level not gonna play this wildstar action combat guys...

hate to say it.. but its not gonna be free fps aiming in this game

You're probably right, but we'll see. One of the devs made a post with the usual "this is just pre-alpha footage, changes might be made" spiel. If they get rid of the telegraphs and markers and make ranged classes actually have to aim, then I think we can live with it not being 100% FPS.

We already knew it wasn't going to be FPS aiming from the start.

I hope so.

Although a funny thing sometimes happens on these types of servers - people "ally up" to avoid risk.  Add to this the fact that the Dregs worlds are supposed to have the rarest crafting nodes.  I think it is equally possible the Dregs worlds could end up run as "rackets" by the biggest zergs with comparatively little "free for all" action.  Think of how guilds in other games reached agreements on "flipping" or "capping" to avoid wasting time fighting each other.

Of course, we don't know how the "land rush" part of a new campaign will work.  How will they prioritize who is in queue?  Will you have to get your guild up at 3 am to all log into Dregs at once?  If some of your guild gets in, do other members too?  Etc and so forth....

Edited by cemya

Absolution will be playing.

Likely some Society of the Anvil as well.

I'll wait on the SotA, before I add em to the list.

Hey all, good to see so many familiar faces gathering! Like Zush already said, TBHO will be looking to play once this is out.

I don't really know the European DF acronyms since I only played there before transfers, so if you guys could put the full guild name, that would be great.

KDS, DPS.

KDS is Keepers of the DarkSide although they only went by KDS in DF. DPS doesn't exist anymore but a lot of the old DPS guys are currently in TBHO :)

Hey all, good to see so many familiar faces gathering! Like Zush already said, TBHO will be looking to play once this is out.

Hey Teyo, welcome to the boards!

Edited by Zushakon

Member of The BlackHand Order

KDS is Keepers of the DarkSide although they only went by KDS in DF. DPS doesn't exist anymore but a lot of the old DPS guys are currently in TBHO :)

Hey Teyo, welcome to the boards!

Gotcha, I removed DPS then.

Coincidentally at the same time remembering that they were Devil Preservation Society, or something along those lines anyway.

Appreciate the help.