Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

Df Clans That Will Be Playing Crowfall

I pulled over 18000 reagents in one night off the cairn alliance when they were macroing up on Calfardar. Fun night, I'd use their own bank to bank that poorly made socks too.

Not sure why I decided to post about that, maybe because that was really my only interaction with those care bears before I transferred.

Cairnbears* :D

Member of The BlackHand Order

I pulled over 18000 reagents in one night off the cairn alliance when they were macroing up on Calfardar. Fun night, I'd use their own bank to bank that poorly made socks too.

Not sure why I decided to post about that, maybe because that was really my only interaction with those care bears before I transferred.

Nice. Only 17,995 of those Regs were duped.. 

Man, I remember being in a POS rubyiat alliance for a short time (Cactus?) and hearing alliance chat light up when you would enter a city. People got really mad when they lost hours and hours of farming due to being afk.

Solo raiding was fun as poorly made socks though, and between Murderherd and SSR's cities, I grabbed enough regs that I could have gotten pretty far into magic if I hadn't donated it to better pvpers than I*.

*who all quit before magic became the meta of course

rR6eI3A.png

Nice. Only 17,995 of those Regs were duped.. 

I hardly doubt they were duped, but cairn was full of excellent mobs that you could just bug out and get tons of gold off of. In some ways it was better than the middle of the map.

Man, I remember being in a POS rubyiat alliance for a short time (Cactus?) and hearing alliance chat light up when you would enter a city. People got really mad when they lost hours and hours of farming due to being afk.

Solo raiding was fun as poorly made socks though, and between Murderherd and SSR's cities, I grabbed enough regs that I could have gotten pretty far into magic if I hadn't donated it to better pvpers than I*.

*who all quit before magic became the meta of course

Dude I could reminisce about that game all day lol. I think in the end, the only people who stayed around were adrenaline junkies.

I remember you though, not sure if it was from alfar race/forumfall/or one of the ruby cities. Probably all three.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I hardly doubt they were duped, but cairn was full of excellent mobs that you could just bug out and get tons of gold off of. In some ways it was better than the middle of the map.

Dude I could reminisce about that game all day lol. I think in the end, the only people who stayed around were adrenaline junkies.

I remember you though, not sure if it was from alfar race/forumfall/or one of the ruby cities. Probably all three.

Cairne was really only great because there was no one down there to worry about.  There were a couple of good mobs and the dragon of course.

Apparently your ForumFall levels have dropped to dangerous levels. Secondly, Blood and SUN (especially SUN) had there own racket down on Carin.

Apparently your ForumFall levels have dropped to dangerous levels. Secondly, Blood and SUN (especially SUN) had there own racket down on Carin.

Yeah Blood and SUN had a good nut cup alliance going.  We took one of the cities at EU launch which they were saving for *someone* and that kinda disgruntled them off.  It was a lot of fun though since we never joined the alliance and were always being invaded by large groups from all over the island.

I very clearly remember using trees to line of sight the giants which dropped a good amount of gold.  Using that method we were within the first 5 guilds to own a city I think.  It's been a long time.

Yeah Blood and SUN had a good nut cup alliance going.  We took one of the cities at EU launch which they were saving for *someone* and that kinda disgruntled them off.  It was a lot of fun though since we never joined the alliance and were always being invaded by large groups from all over the island.

I very clearly remember using trees to line of sight the giants which dropped a good amount of gold.  Using that method we were within the first 5 guilds to own a city I think.  It's been a long time.

We were second or third I believe on the server.  Sun/Blood were too scared to get in on any of the ACTUAL fights going on, so when I told them that, they arranged a 3am raid that took them over an hour when they literally had 10x our numbers.

Sitting on a flame cannon while their masses tried to run up to our gate was one of the most entertaining moments of my gaming career.

Edited by valor

We were second or third I believe on the server.  Sun/Blood were too scared to get in on any of the ACTUAL fights going on, so when I told them that, they arranged a 3am raid that took them over an hour when they literally had 10x our numbers.

Sitting on a flame cannon while their masses tried to run up to our gate was one of the most entertaining moments of my gaming career.

we had to wait days and weeks to siege those cairnbears, they just kept sieging themselves. lol

after getting 2 of their cities, NA1 was born and we had to split our alliance :(

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

Yeah somewhere a video of that siege still exists. We had a hand full of folks chasing their entire force back to a nearby village. Good times.

The UnDeAd Army will be here.

Tell Bridge he still has a special place in my heart.

we had to wait days and weeks to siege those cairnbears, they just kept sieging themselves. lol

after getting 2 of their cities, NA1 was born and we had to split the our alliance :(

But we'll always have the Waterfall memories :D  .

DFUW dev is asking people to upvote a reddit thread to know how many want a DFO server so they can consider opening one:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Darkfall/comments/344uzk/upvote_if_youd_like_dfo_to_be_brought_back_read/

Also, take a look at Lightrise: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6368-lightrise-a-game-simulating-darkfall-combat/

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

DFUW dev is asking people to upvote a reddit thread to know how many want a DFO server so they can consider opening one:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Darkfall/comments/344uzk/upvote_if_youd_like_dfo_to_be_brought_back_read/

Also, take a look at Lightrise: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6368-lightrise-a-game-simulating-darkfall-combat/

I was about to post that. Euros always get the headsup from AV before me.

Anyway, I've moved on from Darkfall. I have too many fond memories, and if the game didn't come back as it used to (same pop, same feeling) it would deluded my memories of the game. I had the same thing happen to me recently with the SWGemu.

Edited by cannibal man