Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

Df Clans That Will Be Playing Crowfall

C'mon, it's common knowledge EU players > NA players by a huge margin in the skill department.

Not sure where you got that from. All the guys who'd transfer over to EU would duel, then blame it on ping when they lost. They'd go around shooting with their bow, and then be surprised when they lost to magic.

The tourny before transfers was pretty equal, if I remember though.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Not sure where you got that from. All the guys who'd transfer over to EU would duel, then blame it on ping when they lost. They'd go around shooting with their bow, and then be surprised when they lost to magic.

The few Euros that still played at the time transfer'd back because NA were riding each others nuts so hard .

Edited by maarvy

Just trying to recognize familiar names, and get a feel for who I will be facing down (and killing of course) in Crowfall. Or ****, even see if there is any possible allies and such about.

I will say that me and my guys, such as Epik Wang, Obeesho, Ruff NRoudy, exc.., will be playing. Whether we roll under The Ancient Order tag or something else has yet to be decided though.

From what I've seen so far though, there is definitely a healthy base of former DF players here. That alone will make the game worth playing. So if you guys want, yell out the DF clan you're in that is coming over, and I'll compile it into a list here on the first post.

The List:

- Black Shields (collection of former clannies)

- The Ancient Order (collection of clannies, will probably change guildname for release)

- Knights of Glory and Beer (Apparently people don't know that this is KGB)

- Ultima Noxa

- Lords of the Dead (LotD)

- Lords of Death (LoD)

- Undead Lords (UDL)

- Goons

- Coo'rs Company (CxC)

- Shiprwrecked Pirates

- Duchy of Wessex

- Oran Thul

- The Tenth

- Old Timers Guild (OTG)

- Covenant of the Phoenix (CotP)

- Blood (maybe)

- Sun

- Sinister (Sin)

- Roll'n 30's

- The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

- Mindless Gaming

- The Nightcrow Tribe (TnT)

- I know my Chickens

- Furia

- ? (DPS)

- The Undead Army

- The BlackHand Order

- Cocklords

- Winterblades

I see lots of Old Shadowbane names there.......

dulpoa76627.png

well, its true that there were a bunch of mercs that had elemental magic earlier than mikkey knox and me...a lot of them got into beta and they found ways to exploit highend mobs in the center area from day 1 on, and i was the only ANG in beta and apparently too stupid to find any worthwhile exploits. KRANKONE HSLER was even starting a few weeks after launch so he had to catch up a bit. still i remember jufes debecket (he wasn't ang tho) and me were the first 2 guys with surging mana missles on the server...it was a blast to rip apart fully geared groups when we were naked with the noobie-staff, even mercs at hintenfau, but mostly our targets were hyperion at their main city. a few weeks later mercs were already quitting and mikkey knox, KRANKONE and me were surely among the most developed characters on the server...if you haven't noticed that, you probably didn't play darkfall and are just talking ****.

You don't know what you're talking about. Everything we had from beta was nerfed going into final. In beta, we 100% legit farmed with the standard zerg a monster from every direction box it in and whack it down. At launch, all the mobs we farmed were gone or moved. We spent 2 or 3 weeks at launch doing the same exact thing on Black Knights and uber Gnolls near Hintenfau. It was almost a month in before Tofu and Goatbane discovered the center dungeon. Where we did the same thing, farming Black Knights at the bottom of their wing. Eventually someone discovered you could trap mages on the wooden stairways in front. Mount kicking came much later and from the Goons.

probably for the mercs it wasn't very funny because they had no real enemies...they were running in a big group fully geared all with high magic and just very rarely fought bigger groups that were challenging in any way...for me it was just constantly beeing outnumbered, and i also permanently died, also i always had a few arch enemies in the center dungeon who always kept my pulse high and dry looted me like every other day...but we kept playing and when we quit like 18 months later we had 13 holdings i think, with a small clan - we even built a man-o-war before sun, with 1/10th of their numbers, i think only the mercs had one before us and many ppl believe they duped materials for that

By the time we started getting "fully geared people all with high magic" everyone had quit for NA1. There was less than 10 people who had 1 school at 100 when we had the big fights with Death alliance right before everyone quit for NA1. Death had about the same and 2 to 3x our numbers. Even then, most fighting was about melee, archery and bolts/fireball (the little one) 50 fire or whatever it was.

You talk about how we were fully geared. Most people ran with a combination of studded leather and scale because it was an optimal blend at the time for the magic encumbrance penalty. Every once in awhile someone would throw on some infernal or dragon that came from the Theyril chest.

When we disbanded CotC we had 4 or 5 people with 1 school at 100. The majority of our videos where we are fighting groups 2 to 3x our size, are all melee and archery with needle type aoe action. 

Or, you could continue to purvey a false narrative to make yourself feel better about getting donkey kong hooligan slammed by us in a video game.

It was not anywhere near equal, all Americans would lose miserably and blame ping, same as the Europeans that transferred over, except by then most of the good PvPers had already quit pretty much. And even very moderate EU PvPers did fairly well on NA from what I heard, but I wasn't there personally so I'm not gonna insist on that if you say otherwise.

Now I'm not saying NA didn't have some great PvPers, just that there was a lot more bad ones in comparison.

Edited by Zushakon

Member of The BlackHand Order

By the time we started getting "fully geared people all with high magic" everyone had quit for NA1. There was less than 10 people who had 1 school at 100 when we had the big fights with Death alliance right before everyone quit for NA1. Death had about the same and 2 to 3x our numbers. Even then, most fighting was about melee, archery and bolts/fireball (the little one) 50 fire or whatever it was.

You talk about how we were fully geared. Most people ran with a combination of studded leather and scale because it was an optimal blend at the time for the magic encumbrance penalty. Every once in awhile someone would throw on some infernal or dragon that came from the Theyril chest.

When we disbanded CotC we had 4 or 5 people with 1 school at 100. The majority of our videos where we are fighting groups 2 to 3x our size, are all melee and archery with needle type aoe action. 

Or, you could continue to purvey a false narrative to make yourself feel better about getting donkey kong hooligan slammed by us in a video game.

CotC were just bad they had a perchance for bum rushing horrible choke points with here whole alliance + friends .

The day we took Andruk and those custarders rushed there own gate , only to find it blocked with mounts as they got close . it was literaly like shooting fish in a barrel the level of either sides magic had pretty much custard all to do with it .

Although I do agree magic did ruin Darkfall once everyone was spaming 90's and aoe's , that didnt happen till a good time later .

It was not anywhere near equal, all Americans would lose miserably and blame ping, same as the Europeans that transferred over, except by then most of the good PvPers had already quit pretty much. And even very moderate EU PvPers did fairly well on NA from what I heard, but I wasn't there personally so I'm not gonna insist on that if you say otherwise.

Now I'm not saying NA didn't have some great PvPers, just that there was a lot more bad ones in comparison.

NA just had a LOT more players, even when the servers were dead. So the carebear zergs were much more prevalent. 

But I dunno, when I was in DHW, we'd get a lot of EU transfers that'd come over and play all the time.The only one that I saw who'd regularly beat other similar NA players was Ohh yeah.In fact, I think the only person he didn't beat was Enyx, which you probably could blame on ping.

ATS (Among The Shadows) is in too. Looking forward to all the lame nut cupping zerg politics we saw in darkfall..

I remember you guys, I joined your clan briefly before the game started.

I tried to explain shield walls would never work because of magic, and no one listened. Funny stuff.

ATS (Among The Shadows) is in too. Looking forward to all the lame nut cupping zerg politics we saw in darkfall..

Rather funny coming from the people who tried to be an "elite" clan then quickly shacked up with the massive skilless furry alliance.