Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

Df Clans That Will Be Playing Crowfall

The point I was making was that if your claiming to be an SB guild. Than you probably claim that game is better. If your claiming to be a DF guild, your probably claiming DF was better. Unless of course you were founded in SB, or were founded in DF.

Most of us have been around for a rumble or two man.

I was replying to the SB vs DF clan. What I said was more in line of "They are one in the same". Not DF is better then SB or SB is better then DF. You are looking for a fight that doesn't exist.

There is at least 10 on that list I remember from SB, that's more then a handful out of 31. As I said, I wouldn't doubt many of them really are clans that started in UO.

The DF vs SB clan thing was silly to me, because I feel they are all really from the same games anyways.

Edited by zault

The point I was making was that if your claiming to be an SB guild. Than you probably claim that game is better. If your claiming to be a DF guild, your probably claiming DF was better. Unless of course you were founded in SB, or were founded in DF.

Most of us have been around for a rumble or two man.

Shadowbane was awful. Don't listen to him. SB isn't even top 3 in the pantheon of serious PvP games. Imagine Darkfall launch, remember how buggy it was. Now multiply that by about 10, and include constant, frequent area wide crashing. Then factor in the ability to completely hack game assets.

That's Shadowbane. I played for about 3 weeks in R30's in final. It was terrible. I also ran R30's in beta for about a month when Angus and Bone were running an RP guild for Wolfpack.

Simply put, the game was incredibly low skill. It was your typical tab target game but without clean gameplay like WoW or even the skill required of WoW and certainly without the clean movement of WoW. Shadowbane was 100% about running broken, OP, or gimmicky group compositions the other side hadn't figured out yet, and or zerging them. Not always exclusive from each other.

themostinterestingman-5166232.jpeg

I don't always agree with my former friends from LoD, but when I do...it is usually because Osium has shown up to spew some lies. 

This is an episode of the twilight zone where we both are fighting on the same side against a self-promoting revisionist history teacher.

In any case, just wanted to spark the good ole fire in some old guilds around here. No matter how good Crowfall can be, it really comes down to how many great guilds and players show up(and dont quit early tsk tsk). It's about the players and the community just as much as the game features. So far its great to see the turn out here... we'll see you all on the battlefield.

Edited by obslod

www.twitch.tv/obslod  |  www.youtube.com/obslod  | www.lordsofdeath.com

This is an episode of the twilight zone where we both are fighting on the same side against a self-promoting revisionist history teacher.

In any case, just wanted to spark the good ole fire in some old guilds around here. No matter how good Crowfall can be, it really comes down to how many great guilds and players show up(and dont quit early tsk tsk). It's about the players and the community just as much as the game features. So far its great to see the turn out here... we'll see you all on the battlefield.

id wait for the reveal so we know what were dealing with before getting ahead of ourselves.

It's nice to see you here 'flaming' as usual, Osium! Its like forumfall 2.0 :D..

We never really had large scale fights since we used to have common enemies (common zergs) on DF. I do remember one time, though, when Dusk+CotC were sieging Erinthel and bought you off to help them (if I remember correctly?). They were pushing through our main gate while you guys sneaked upon the hills which we thought were 'impossible' to climb. You were ~10 and spawned 4-5 cannons, so I decided to get my entire party to kill you off since the rest of our alliance was pretty much forced to stay on the main gate.

We had a hard time getting on those mountains and you brought our siege stone to almost 50% in notime. We got you by surprise and quickly killed all of your players on cannons, and while the rest of my party chased you off the hills I used one of your cannons to attack the others. I destroyed 3 cannons that day and gained 1st position on global ranking in destroying cannons for months, lol.

I do remember lots of fights by your side during WW1 and WW2 though, before you all went to NA server.

Those of you that remained formed a new guild called zZzZz, and months later they merged with Agenda, forming Zagenda (with some of my guild members aswell, since we quit shortly after NA was born). What's your relation with that guild now? They're still playing somewhere, I think.

Edited by fenrisddevil

y9tj8G5.png

id wait for the reveal so we know what were dealing with before getting ahead of ourselves.

Not expecting much. Hardcore game with a custard filter are you kidding me? What a piece of poorly made socks

You know whats funny? I didn't even really notice the filter until this thread.

Competition just brings it out of you man.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

thats because your a custard love.

bugger custard

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Awesome.

Thanks for bringing here the old forumfall drama xD

I had a blast experience when we were ALL together, EU and NA. After that, DFO was not the same for me and I started loving MMOs with an unique server worldside (ex: EVE). Unfortunately we can't find too many supporting this.

Edited by Isvrada

i cant get over how custard stupid this custard %+@!$#?&*^ %+@!$#?&*^ poorly made socks piss ass slant sweet pea filter is

bugger custard

no good love.

%+@!$#?&*^ is the same as %+@!$#?&*^? thats just some lazy poorly made socks right there.

Edited by byrr

Awesome.

Thanks for bringing here the old forumfall drama xD

I had a blast experience when we were ALL together, EU and NA. After that, DFO was not the same for me and I started loving MMOs with an unique server worldside (ex: EVE). Unfortunately we can't find too many supporting this.

But we still have Frank missing. Game wont be fun without him....

It's nice to see you here 'flaming' as usual, Osium! Its like forumfall 2.0 :D..

I do remember lots of fights by your side during WW1 and WW2 though, before you all went to NA server.

Those of you that remained formed a new guild called zZzZz, and months later they merged with Agenda, forming Zagenda (with some of my guild members aswell, since we quit shortly after NA was born). What's your relation with that guild now? They're still playing somewhere, I think.

TheMercs have no relation to zZzZz or any subsequent clans. Xyzzy (foggen? forgot exact name; leader of zZzZz initially) used his connections (previous recruited trial member of TM) and the legacy of TM/Afghan as a recruitment platform to try to build his own clan once Osium/Zen and other core TM exited the scene. He probably picked up a lot of the Afghan players looking for a home, but TM has always been a smaller core group of players and it's only real affiliation is with "Rainbow Ninjas", which is just a commonly used recruitment/trial clan tag for people interested in TM.

Edited by dandelions