Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ntrs

ntrs

Hello everyone!

My first weekend playing and I am absolutely sold. I love PvP and I love stealing your stuff. I love when I die and you steal my stuff. That's the nature of the game and if you/I didnt put it in your/my spirit bag, thats on you/me. 

The community is very helpful in game. Chat is like google. Thank you all for your support.

See you next weekend!

ntrs

44 minutes ago, destrin said:

Welcome to the Crowfall!

Some of our guys were complementing you in our discord over the weekend as to how quickly you picked up the game.  See you in game :P

Which faction? Are you going to be recruiting for launch? Looking for a good pvp guild.

For your first weekend, you fought really well.  I have video of our fight here (our fight starts at the 1min mark).  Sugoi is playing Balance (we follow Kronos) on the faction server.  Yes, we're recruiting - check the guild recruitment forum for our thread, or apply at our website (in Destrin's signature, above) if you're interested.   Regardless, it's nice to see new blood doing well.  I look forward to crossing blades with you again.

13 hours ago, ntrs said:

Hello everyone!

My first weekend playing and I am absolutely sold. I love PvP and I love stealing your stuff. I love when I die and you steal my stuff. That's the nature of the game and if you/I didnt put it in your/my spirit bag, thats on you/me. 

The community is very helpful in game. Chat is like google. Thank you all for your support.

See you next weekend!

ntrs

I love stealing ur stuff better coz I better -)

welcome. are you from NA? we need more opposition on EU

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550