Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

EK parcel placement - Official discussion thread

Ok @Tinnis that's not fair to make me laugh that hard at my job, my colleagues are now asking why i'm laughing so hard :lol:

Anyway, hope to have soon access to it :rolleyes:

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

*insert Tetris-theme here*

... rotate, match pattern, connect.

I am looking forward to puzzle and stitch my own EK together and am interested in the creation other EK-builders come up with.

Maybe there could be ways to use some player-built EK as a campaign map - created in some building-competitions and such.

I seem to recall reading somewhere (a FAQ??) that ultimately guild members can combine their parcels together to make 1 EK but if the member left they could take their parcels with them. So you could group together without having to actually "give/gift" your parcels to someone else. Hope this will be available in the final version.

Also, just curious. If there is a player on a parcel and you move that parcel to be separated from the rest, does the player remain trapped there (exiled) on that parcel unless they exit the game or can find a mob on the parcel to kill them? Just considering my possible future banishment options.  :P

On 3/14/2017 at 0:55 PM, coolwaters said:

Just as an FYI, I did have one bug with claiming a cottage and villa on one account. It disappeared from the list of my items in the lobby, but never appeared in my spirit bank, which may not have had adequate room given the number of squares you made those inventory markers take up.

Thanks for the report. I took a look at this and your items are safe and sound in your Spirit Bank, but they are just in overflow. The next release should make that a little easier to recognize and deal with.

Ed Zavada, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

14 minutes ago, EdZ said:

Thanks for the report. I took a look at this and your items are safe and sound in your Spirit Bank, but they are just in overflow. The next release should make that a little easier to recognize and deal with.

Awesome to know EdZ. I figured you guys had some magic accountants built into the code someplace that kept up will all of that stuff so I wasn't too worried.

Great support as usual ACE.