Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Kingdom management - Official discussion thread

Just fantastic stuff! That we can custom create our own server essentially to PvP in is kind of amazing. The world-building is going to be terribly fun to play with.

Quick questions, in terms of a less 'testy' form of this: 

• Are multi-Temple EKs a possibility, for multiple spawn-in points, and could these be assigned to match EK roles or permissions?
  • In release, does every EK start with that one parcel for free? Then any we have purchased is in addition to that? Or is it the 9 wild parcels I seem to recall reading about, and 1 is unwild with the Temple and then we can replace wild or add to that 9 with those we've bought?
  • I've seen and bought parcels that contain Slag, Knottwood and Cobblestone - any plans for some with animals?

Cannot wait to see this all in action!

Looking forward to being able to have some sterile testing environments via personal EKs to test out mechanics in safety. I'd love it if you guys had some sort of target dummy that you could put in an EK (I'd buy one!)

All in all I still don't really care about the EK's but I'm excited to see that major features of the game are starting to come together now. Hopefully you guys will actually be able to hit your summer soft launch date like you said you would.

Bring on the campaign worlds!

17 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

Pann's Battle Town has 8v8's - bigger group sizes confirmed? ;)

I assumed group sizes may be coming down when i saw "4v4, and 8v8"... Either way, current group sizes are fine :P

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Just now, coolwaters said:

Maybe the EK monarch can set group sizes?

Great idea for scrims.

Since seeing the builder world that's where my mind has gone as well. People could certainly come together and create an awesome PvP map to play on and compete in!

ScornofLife2.jpg

1 hour ago, Anthrage said:

Just fantastic stuff! That we can custom create our own server essentially to PvP in is kind of amazing. The world-building is going to be terribly fun to play with.

Quick questions, in terms of a less 'testy' form of this: 

• Are multi-Temple EKs a possibility, for multiple spawn-in points, and could these be assigned to match EK roles or permissions?
  • In release, does every EK start with that one parcel for free? Then any we have purchased is in addition to that? Or is it the 9 wild parcels I seem to recall reading about, and 1 is unwild with the Temple and then we can replace wild or add to that 9 with those we've bought?
  • I've seen and bought parcels that contain Slag, Knottwood and Cobblestone - any plans for some with animals?

Cannot wait to see this all in action!

I would also like to ask:

• Would there be a way to teleport around in a large EK? A teleport pad/network of pads might be nice to save on the running around.
  • In the parcel placement info post it was mentioned that the parcels do not always need to be connected together when placing them, there by allowing a free standing parcel apart from the rest. Can the parcels be set individually to PvP or PvE? It might be nice to make most of your kingdom PvE for shoppers and have a arena parcel for testing out new gear with friends or having tournaments there.

43 minutes ago, coolwaters said:

So the "tax free" parcels we bought as part of our packages were changed to "farmland parcels."

Any clue what that means?

I think any land bought in the store doesn't have some sort of upkeep. But, thats me just making a guess :)