Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Millz

Australian Server

Hi,

I was wondering if you're going to add an Oceanic server for us Australian players who love mmo's. Ive been playing MMO's all my life and I think.. no I KNOW im falling in love with this game. Im wanting to invest alot of money and time into this game but im on the fence atm due to the problem being if there is going to be an Oceanic server or not. Thank you if you respond.

Just now, Kraahk said:

Currently the playtests include worlds, located on a server in Singapore.

Thank you for the reply. Will there be an Australian server at launch? Since Singapore gives me 145-200ms compared to an Australian server such as Sydney at 30-60ms.

We don't know yet. [...]

edit: We know.

On 18.2.2017 at 8:18 AM, Tyrant said:

Sydney is the location of Australian servers when we run them.  Our next full time test server expansion will be in Sydney.  We're currently running a temporary test in Singapore and may do that a couple of more times as companies in Asia evaluate Crowfall.

Edited by Kraahk

1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

We don't know yet. I'd assume it partly depends on the occuring playerbase during the tests. In the end it has to make economic sense for ACE. And they are a very small company that can't afford huge advertising activities. So it has to happen on kind of it's own. However, Singapore surely is progress for the oceanic region, compared to the other servers. Good luck.

Thats true. But since Singapore is the only lowest ping server for us Australians hopefully we would get to test a low ping Sydney server and Im sure this will attract Australian MMO players like myself. But thank you for replying :)