Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium Online

drakiis

Seeing some of the Development staff has worked on this title, but the project was cancelled and is now under new development I was curious to know how this game was progressing up until that point and what if any pvp did it have.  I am sure there are certain NDA things which cannot be discussed however that was one title I was following until it's death.  I know Games Workshop is notoriously difficult to work with, perhaps Larissa or Allison could elaborate on some of there time working the title?

EZgFne1.png

As far as I know, WH40K: Eternal Crusade shares nothing with Dark Millennium Online other than the universe.

This I know, once THQ shelved the project I was a sad panda, Eternal Crusade needs some serious help, too much like Space Marine at this point, but I am still hopeful.

EZgFne1.png

I'm very hopeful for Eternal Crusade. After all, I shelled out $40 for one of the founder's packs for it.

Same here, I worry though seems like they've stalled with their development and much of the current work looks no different than their earlier work...bringing on a new team member recently also makes it look like they are dealing with developmental issues, I'd say they might be realizing how limited the game is at this point and that they are NOT going to be able to deliver on everything they had previously outlined for the game...it will be Planetside 2 with a Space Marine Skin if they keep going in this direction.

EZgFne1.png

Well... see, thing is, I'd play Planetside 2 skinned to look like 40k.

I imagine they'll pull it together. They're not out of the running yet.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Gota agree I'm not really looking for more than a 40k themed ps2 . 

I think the change in Lead dev's is a good move for EC , but there overdue some interesting news for sure .