Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Contributor start date?

Hello all. Saw some PvP video's and had to get in early. From what I read the $45 buy in is going away and not getting it meant you couldn't buy in that low and play for a couple more months at least so I went ahead and got it. However, I'm unclear on when exactly the Contributor's can get in game.

Thanks

Edited by Jesteric

19 minutes ago, Jesteric said:

Hello all. Saw some PvP video's and had to get in early. From what I read the $45 buy in is going away and not getting it meant you couldn't buy in that low and play for a couple more months at least so I went ahead and got it. However, I'm unclear on when exactly the Contributor's can get in game.

Thanks

The last we heard is that all Beta-2 backers (Contributor Level) should be in by the end of this month. So pretty soon!

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

So how it works right now is that the test servers go online most weekends. This weekend there's no test - I'm getting the impression that it's because of some update to the engine that will theoretically make gameplay smoother when the servers go back up - but next weekend there will be. So your $45 should get you into the next playable test - which should be April 1st I guess? - along with all subsequent tests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.

Normally, you can log in to adjust your skill training and poke around a bit even when the servers are offline, but when they are updating the servers and the client hasn't been patched to match the current server - as is the case right now - you will not be able to do that. However, your skill progression is still saved and will be available as soon as the client and the server are on the same iteration again. Normally that process only lasts for a couple hours or less.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.