Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papito

>PL< Praetorian Legion

14l09r8.png

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the recruitment forum, we are Praetorian Legion and we’d love to have you take a look to see if you might fit within our tight-knit guild. With the passage of time we have gone by many names and have worked with a variety of guilds in order to achieve our goals as a united group of friends. For 7 years we have played together and for the entirety of those 7 years we have made it our goal to always put our best effort forward in any game we choose to play and to make as many friends along the way. In truth, many of our members were at one point direct competitors or enemies of ours and we now stand as a united community in order to jump into the fray with Crowfall.

If we pique your interest please do not hesitate to contact Dissophant or Bler, our resident diplomats, for any questions you may have.  You can PM them on here or shoot them a message on Discord at either Dissophant#6681 or Bler#0602.

What are we looking for?

• Individuals who currently or plan on taking part in the testing of Crowfall. We regularly spar each other and participate in scrimmages with other active testing guilds, and are always looking for more people to join in on the fun and ensuing mayhem.

• If you are a part of a small group of friends, even better! We’ve found over time that groups that regularly play together tend to be more effective in teamwork and communication, making for an even more effective fighting force.

• As with most anything, being friendly and mature is expected.  We have a generally older crowd within our keep’s walls but we don’t discriminate as long as you gel with us. If you are the type who enjoys taking advantage of exploits or any other forms of cheating in order to get ahead, you need not apply.

• We all have real life responsibilities and are understanding of kids, school, work...But the time we DO spend in games we’re doing our best and trying to achieve our goals efficiently.

• All Archetypes and playstyles welcomed. In Crowfall it takes a village of all playstyles  for a Guild to succeed. A guy hitting rocks holds the same respect and importance as the guy swinging a sword. Crafter, Pvpers, Harvesters and even multi-level marketers are highly regarded and desired. With us, you are welcome and we view it as our job to put our members in a position that enables them to play their preferred playstyle.

• Communication is key in any game, it’s because of this that we take advantage and require use of both Discord and Teamspeak depending on the type of activities we are participating in. Discord is usually used for our day to day operations but TS may be used when conducting exercises with allies or larger operations that require features such as channel commander.

Our timezone: NA: Central and Eastern Primarily.  We are looking for any interested Oceanic players as well!

Edited by Papito

Woot! If anyone is interested in anything involving us whether it be membership, alliances or organizations of scrimmages etc... Feel free to hit me up!

4 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

Which games/servers were you guys most active in?

Well we were founded in APB honestly, under the name judgement, we were one of the top enforcer guilds during the games hayday and beyond that.... Things of note/ more recent would be FFXIV again as judgement on the leviathan server and ArcheAge on Kyrios where we helped get the servers first Black Pearl under with a group called Praetorian.

We have a group from a wide variety of games I myself used to help run a community by the name of Sydi on SWG on Scylla server and Starsider after the merges, I've also played with Echo of Silence in Albion and The Elite wayyyy back in the day on Aion =P .

On 3/22/2017 at 3:46 PM, VIKINGNAIL said:

Which games/servers were you guys most active in?

We've been active in GW2 as well.  Various members have been involved with the myriad of MMOs that have come out over the years though not always as a group.

Crowfall is the first game in a while to rally pretty much everyone to the call of the war drums

On 3/22/2017 at 5:42 PM, Bler said:

and ArcheAge on Kyrios where we helped get the servers first Black Pearl under with a group called Praetorian.

This be true as they sold a number of pearl shards to Our Favorite Whale, Sorcerer, and rode the high seas with us (TWO) on that black Pearl...  fun times!

Welcome, gl/hf

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

We had some good times with that black pearl and our naval run events with guilds like TWO!. Now you've got me wearing nostalgia glasses @Frykka is Sorcerer joining in on the CF goodness?  There's footage of the maiden voyage of the black pearl but I cant find any of the events we use to run.

Edited by Bler

Sorcerer has started his own development company to build the mmo of his own liking.   I have emailed him on occasion and chatted with a few other TWO officers since AA went down in flames.   Still connected to our little Civ group on steam as well.  I doubt we'll see him in CF though but anything is possible for a true whale and he does like PvP.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai