Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for Input on "Bonfire Games"

Hello Crows, how are we? I am looking to the community for input on creating another series of pvp events. These would be bracket style play from 1v1's, 2v2's, 3v3's, and so on. I have been thinking about doing something like this since Keaggan and the Discord community had started doing these FightNight events on the weekends and want this to be something that keeps going especially once this 24/7 server thing happens (if its not a April Fools Joke). Depending on how many people would sign up for the event would determine the amount of rounds in a best of, or instead of solos possibly make teams instead, also possibly a change in style of tournament overall. Rules to an extent would be put in place and of course overtime refined if needed. After a consensus from the community on this and a poll on the amount of people interested in being apart of these competitions in any manner and talking through this thread on the input I will start to either develop a competition or see you all in the servers for the usual weekend testing or 24/7 tests. Let me know what you think and I will try and keep up on this thread as much as possible!

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

• New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow