Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Content Pending on removal. 

SirGeorge

Reserved 

Notes:

As of Mar 22nd The following features will be in videos.

• If a single group sweeps the Top 5 (likely to only happen if A) All had amazing clips or B ) were the only group to send in clips) Then a special intro with an achievement Intro for them will be added to the video.
  • # 1 Will be featured with an Achievement intro for their clip.
  • Top 5 Crowfall PvP clips.
  • Top 5 Crowfall Crafting clips.
  • Top 5 Crowfall GvG (or large Fights) clips.
  • Top 5 Crowfall All-Around clips.

Currently accepting clips for: Video Vault Classics! Any Clip will be accepted!

Edited by SirGeorge

Super love this idea and we're looking forward to seeing the videos. One little problem though--should be easy to address: In order for us to be able to promote the video, you'll need to use either music from the official Crowfall soundtrack (which is allowed in accordance with our Fair Use Policy) or something else that's not locked down with a copyright. 

55 minutes ago, Pann said:

Super love this idea and we're looking forward to seeing the videos. One little problem though--should be easy to address: In order for us to be able to promote the video, you'll need to use either music from the official Crowfall soundtrack (which is allowed in accordance with our Fair Use Policy) or something else that's not locked down with a copyright. 

Working on version with remix using your soundtracks so you can link it on your feed without getting blasted :) 

1 hour ago, Pann said:

There we go. All fixed so you can use it in your feed no problems. 

Welp looking more and more like this weekend will be a snap test at best. So I'm now removing the limiter for the weekend videos.

This week is gonna be a Video Vault classic clip series.  

So long as you guys think a video clip you used was interesting send it in! I will take any and all clips including, Art/Bugs/Crafting/Harvesting/PvP/horrifying Bird People. I only say that I prefer non-edited clips, But I will even take edited clips as well.