Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

"New UI elements are being added to the skill trees..."

I'm guessing that will be your visual progress and you'll need to fill out X nodes to progress in some cases instead of completely filling the skill?  Being able to queue a second skill behind the active skill would be nice and yeah they could color the nodes or something to denote which one is queued up

Legend Gaming

Kendogg - Member

Maybe it will be something borderline insane, like being able to train the same skill a second or third time.
Who knows. All I know is that they look empty and probably need to be filled.

231e101d88.jpg

14 minutes ago, Groovin said:

Maybe it will be something borderline insane, like being able to train the same skill a second or third time.
Who knows. All I know is that they look empty and probably need to be filled.

This was one of my thoughts as well.  Though I am not confident that is the case.  The Klingon Birds of Prey are broken in to 5 sections and I am not entirely sure they would allow us to train each skill up to 5 times their current strength... At least, I custard hope not.

I am wondering if it has something to do with training speed throttle? So we might be able to train multiple skills at a different speeds.  Just a shot in the dark though.  Will be interesting to see what they say about them..... If they are decorative then I will cry, they must have some sort of function.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel