Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

EK Overview - Official discussion thread

Dropping the news before I get my coffee?  WTF is this :P

Super stoked about letting my carebear hang out and letting it dangle for all the plebs to see.  Fun times ahead.

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

One thing I notice is that all of these EK parcels have Slag, Knotwood, and Cobblestone populating the farm/town/city/etc parcels.  Does that mean that the Grove, Woodland, and Creek parcels were made redundant since those resources are already offered on all parcels?  Will these extra resource parcels have better spawning times/mechanics on them?

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

Plans didn't change since kickstarter. The german community EK of course and most probably one more for europe.

Speaking of the german community, can anyone in germany tell me the ping they get to US EAST?

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Given that EK's are essentially instanced housing (big instances, to be sure), I will decorate mine with the castles and manors and villas and forts that I purchased to support the game.  And then I will ignore it and spend all my time in the CWs.  Hopefully it won't use any server resources sitting idle.

Nice EK update and video.

Sadly the EK in the video is infested with rodents.

Edited by Otto

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

2 hours ago, Zybak said:

Oh boy! More Eternal Kingdom news!

Sarcasm noted!

When is your next Crowfall Video?

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

Very nice promo video.  While most of the old-timers aren't seeing anything new, this is a great primer to pass along to people new to Crowfall.  Well done!

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger