Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stevo

Bria Refugee Thread

I feel the need to start this. I demand the drama of Bria. I demand it! I know some you jerkfaces are around here and will eventually be around here.

Anywho, I guess we better start out with who we are.

I am Stevo/Sylkie/PEAR and was apart of ATO during SWG.

I got sent to Bria after Tempest closed (RIP Tempest). 

I had some fun there but the main RP guild was one of those cult of personality groups and my goofy, amiable, derpness found no home there.

*sniff*

Well well well, Bria. My old stomping grounds. Oh how I loved taking all of your money. Smuggler for life. 

If you don't know me, I am Lanei Omolia. Master Smuggler, TKM, Master Pistoleer. LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE! Co-Founder of the original GSW. 

I remember slicing your weapons.

Liking wasn't enough.  I had to /squee at the thought of getting my weapons sliced... which doesn't sound filthy at all except when I worded it that way.  Regardless, ugh, awesome times SWG!  Never played on Bria but you sounded like a nutty bunch.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Better Reboot It Again
Hello Bria! You were the BEST server. Loved the drama, the exploiters (FOE), and the planned server crashes that got multiple guild leaders suspended for a week!

Myn Donos here. Former Guilds: CDeli, KDeli, Valk.

Started out on Gorath (LOVED IT).

Yes, it was the official German server, but I couldn't speak a word of it:) Super aggressive PVP server. It was awesome! However, after the NGE struck, most everyone left the server. So, the leftovers went to Bloodfin. Not nearly as good. In the end, I went to Bria and just couldn't make the NGE work. I punched out a few months after getting there.

I do remember Bria was always very populated and had a great community. Glad to see so many made it here.

Cp0geLN.png

A division of Gorath Industries, LLC