Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bria Refugee Thread

stevo

I feel the need to start this. I demand the drama of Bria. I demand it! I know some you jerkfaces are around here and will eventually be around here.

Anywho, I guess we better start out with who we are.

I am Stevo/Sylkie/PEAR and was apart of ATO during SWG.

I got sent to Bria after Tempest closed (RIP Tempest). 

I had some fun there but the main RP guild was one of those cult of personality groups and my goofy, amiable, derpness found no home there.

*sniff*

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Well well well, Bria. My old stomping grounds. Oh how I loved taking all of your money. Smuggler for life. 

If you don't know me, I am Lanei Omolia. Master Smuggler, TKM, Master Pistoleer. LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE! Co-Founder of the original GSW. 

I remember slicing your weapons.

Liking wasn't enough.  I had to /squee at the thought of getting my weapons sliced... which doesn't sound filthy at all except when I worded it that way.  Regardless, ugh, awesome times SWG!  Never played on Bria but you sounded like a nutty bunch.

Caylin of Bria, here.

No guild, I was a Smuggler (capital S) so I could make those faction point trades to fund the wars and profit from both factions.

Better Reboot It Again
Hello Bria! You were the BEST server. Loved the drama, the exploiters (FOE), and the planned server crashes that got multiple guild leaders suspended for a week!

Myn Donos here. Former Guilds: CDeli, KDeli, Valk.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Started out on Gorath (LOVED IT).

Yes, it was the official German server, but I couldn't speak a word of it:) Super aggressive PVP server. It was awesome! However, after the NGE struck, most everyone left the server. So, the leftovers went to Bloodfin. Not nearly as good. In the end, I went to Bria and just couldn't make the NGE work. I punched out a few months after getting there.

I do remember Bria was always very populated and had a great community. Glad to see so many made it here.

Cp0geLN.png

A division of Gorath Industries, LLC