Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TJB0ND

How do you plan on playing this game?

Like the question states how do you plan on playing the game? Are you gonna be part of a guild and support it? You plan on  playing for the pvp only? You know a chance to gank unsuspecting people? You plan on being a just a crafting? or are you like me planning on being super casual with no hopes of achieving anything? Just wondering what other people see themselves doing in this game? 

Planning on playing with a steering wheel and gas pedal so I can drive noobs into the wall like The Intimidator would. 

40 minutes ago, Zybak said:

Planning on playing with a steering wheel and gas pedal so I can drive noobs into the wall like The Intimidator would. 

Sounds like you need two accounts (or another person) to play two Lego's then.  One account can be named "2Fast" and the other account can be named "2Furious".

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

6 minutes ago, Weebles said:

Sounds like you need two accounts (or another person) to play two Lego's then.  One account can be named "2Fast" and the other account can be named "2Furious".

More like Shake 'n Bake

Login each two days from day one for passive training, then after a month or two, I will start to play, if the way crafting and harvesting is stays till release.

Then play for some month, find out that it will be an annoying grind to get anything done in my eternal kingdom and be happy about CoE getting released some months later.

Edited by Gromschlog

On 3.4.2017 at 5:41 AM, TJB0ND said:

Like the question states how do you plan on playing the game? Are you gonna be part of a guild and support it? You plan on  playing for the pvp only? You know a chance to gank unsuspecting people? You plan on being a just a crafting? or are you like me planning on being super casual with no hopes of achieving anything? Just wondering what other people see themselves doing in this game? 

Neither. I will try my luck with focussing on managing kingdoms, trading and socializing. I guess there won't be too much place for people like me in the game - but some places. Those who are interested in this kind of gameplay will have their own kind of competition in this game. Should be enough excitement for me. My nerves are no longer as good as when i was twenty. xD 

Edited by Kraahk

48 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Neither. I will try my luck with focussing on managing kingdoms, trading and socializing. I guess there won't be too much place for people like me in the game - but some places. Those who are interested in this kind of gameplay will have their own kind of competition in this game. Should be enough excitement for me. My nerves are no longer as good as when i was twenty. xD 

There will definitely be a place for you. But you will need to wait for a few CW's to end before EK trading and markets start to become established I would think.  Creating a market with zero resources isn't going to be very profitable at launch.

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

3 hours ago, Kraahk said:

I think people underestimate how essential people like yourself will be to the game, like weebles said, it may take a CW or two for the gears to start moving but once they do I think people will realize how important outside crafters/traders will be to certain CW's.