Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you plan on playing this game?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to try to sell my body as a prost... mercenary to the other guilds who need a extra hand 

The joke aside, if my guild have litle numbers compared to others, it would be fun to hire our services, to protect or siege castles, damn, to rob carts of materials from enemies and etc

Edited by vaands

"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -The Lost Stories  

naxCJH.png

✣Junte-se a nós✣

• 2 weeks later...

This year I was thinking of specializing in vessel torsos and legs, Ill tackle heads, hands, and feet next year, and Im hoping for a discipline class that extends from vessels for toenail painting.  3yr plan. 

Edited by starrshipcs

A runecrafter for my guild is what I'll be. Once I master that, maybe I'll switch to other crafting trees, however I'll always focus on crafter more than getting myself killed.

I definitely want to focus on crafting. I think this will work well for me since my other friends who are going to play are more interested in the pvp. So I could probably provide them with gear and they could provide me with resources. :) Otherwise I probably will also be in the EKs a lot just because I've always enjoyed managing shops and whatnot in games.

Of course I still would like to tag along in the CW for scouting and raids. Why not storm a castle in mass just for the lols? 

Only those who ask questions have all the answers. Thus only the foolish remain silent.

I'll grab whatever amount of gear is necessary to kill enemies and other players with. And then that's what i'll do. Kill everyone. All the time. Nothing else matters. Only blood.

Edited by Spectaclus