Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anhrez

Crowfall Contest .... How's your Haiku?

On 4/9/2017 at 7:25 PM, coolster50 said:

To Battle They Went

Crows A-Flying from Their Dead

To Rise Once Again

We have a winner! the Thralls have spoken .... I will reach out to Coolster50 to award his prize 

The Thralls also wanted to mention Mr Kutz's Haiku as fart jokes in Haiku seem to have some extra giggle value here at the factory where they are working

Beans, beans, magic fruit

More you eat, the more you toot

Glad we have apples

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

4 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Grats man!

Thanks.  While Coolster was insightful, well articulated and on target.  His slight win while inspiring wasn't something that came from deep down inside, you know "the gut".  

Grats Coolster and thanks Anhrez for making this all possible.  I think next time I'll go really deep and start with something like:  

Starfish bloody brown

armorless, weaponless, dead

thanks a lot Facerip

?

good luck all and have fun!

Note:  Everytime I have been victimized by Facerip he has taken the time to educate me on how things went down and what I can do differently, much appreciated.  

Edited by Mr. Kurtz
Correction