Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Justabackpack

Risk style of PvP

Stuff is further away than other stuff. If your home (and thus your bind point) is closer to stuff than the other guy's home, you have an effective advantage there.

The only reason you'd need some kind of magic multiplier is if the game doesn't adequately penalize being defeated in battle. If my city is right next to the good trees, and yours is a fifteen minute walk away, I have all the zone control I need. Killing one of your guys is a fifteen minute time out. Killing one of my guys is a thirty second time out. I can throw warm bodies three at a time at your invasion and even if your squad is winning fights at a 2:1 K/D during your attempted invasion of my good tree spot, I still drive you away.

If you need more than that, there's not anything important about the placement of buildings, and nothing important or meaningful about killing those invaders as its just a zero sum game of meaningless death. That's bad open world PvP.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

On 4/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, Justabackpack said:

Darkfall had a risk like system that when you take control of a zone you get bonus on harvesting/drop loot. Wondering if people would like a system like that. Zone control all over the map from keeps/hamlets/villages.

ive play darkfall and i like it .. is way to easy tos tore your inventory items , it should have a  CD the items from inventory that u can safe put them .. like 5 min or 10 minutes ,this will be more risky for people to store easy they inventoy items