Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Justabackpack

Upgrade UI compass

Also add : 

• Different tone colors on the diamonds indicating where your allies are, colors matching the tone of color around their group frame.
  • Give group member different color tones

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Good stuffs for the new Exploration/Tracking skill tree branch nodes...  track allies, track enemies, track beasts.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

20 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Also add : 

• Different tone colors on the diamonds indicating where your allies are, colors matching the tone of color around their group frame.
  • Give group member different color tones

I like the 360 bearing telling my group enemies at 220 bearing. Instead of over there by the big rock by me. 

On 12/04/2017 at 0:51 PM, Frykka said:

Good stuffs for the new Exploration/Tracking skill tree branch nodes...  track allies, track enemies, track beasts.

I like this idea!  It brings a specialized role into the game for tracking monsters, POI's, players and thralls.  A generic coloured icon could be displayed to objects within the skill range to help direct the scout to their location. 

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

10 hours ago, krevra said:

the compass NEEDS bearings

Like everything in CF this needs to be a skill...   this should be the first skill node that unlocks bearings in the tracking skill tree

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

3 hours ago, Frykka said:

Like everything in CF this needs to be a skill...   this should be the first skill node that unlocks bearings in the tracking skill tree

Ima have to disagree on having it be a skill you unlock, bearings arnt that serious and anyone in the military is going to know how to use one and this being a game of thrones dont think its a big deal, not everything needs to be unlocked got enough of it, at this rate cant even pick your nose with out going deep into excavation tree lol. We already dont have maps as is.

krevra.png

On 4/14/2017 at 4:06 PM, krevra said:

Ima have to disagree on having it be a skill you unlock, bearings arnt that serious and anyone in the military is going to know how to use one and this being a game of thrones dont think its a big deal, not everything needs to be unlocked got enough of it, at this rate cant even pick your nose with out going deep into excavation tree lol. We already dont have maps as is.

Good point. As neat an idea as it would be to upgrade the compass with stuff in the skill trees, I think basic UI stuff shouldn't be one of them.

And I really hope they'll eventually give us a cartography skill set so we can actually make maps and sell them. That's the kind of niche I want.