Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Endless Host emerges

Solstar

"How is it that every major belief system always focuses on the fight between light and dark, good and evil?  What about the majority caught in the middle?  Aren't they the whole reason for the fight?"  ~Anonymous

Hi everyone.  I'm finally putting my guild idea out there.  This is starting from the ground up and I'd like to invite people looking for a gaming guild that's just starting out.  The Endless Host's narrative will be one of balance, of fighting to make sure the tyranny of order and the chaos of unbridled freedom never hold too much sway.  We will be focused primarity on gameplay content, warfare, crafting, and kingdom building, but also absolutely open to roleplay and storytelling, as it is close to my heart being a tabletop gamemaster and RPGer for many years.  Roleplaying, however, will never be something that ever gets in the way of theorycrafting and finding your own personal reasons to enjoy the games you play.  While Crowfall is the first game community I've approached, if we get the guild going strong, it certainly won't be the last.  I envision The Endless Host as a guild of friends, and not game-specific.  We will have a presence in other games based on interest and participation.  But, since I'm probably the most excited about Crowfall, I wanted to focus my energy here for the time being. 

I have a Discord server set up for forums and voice chat. Also, leave me a message here if you're interested.

"Knowledge is the unparalleled instrument of peace, but even knowledge requires the sword to keep enemies at bay."

Edited by Solstar
Discord update and content.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/29/2020 at 1:46 AM, ghola said:

Is TES still recruiting?

We sure are. We currently aren't active in Crowfall at the moment. Im awaiting the wipe, and the rest are waiting for launch. 

• 5 months later...

I'm sure everyone is pushing for new recruits, but I would be lax in my efforts if I didn't update the guild thread.  We are currently a small group of friendly players who want to enjoy and participate in the game.  Everything mentioned before still applies.  We will have a fully stocked Eternal Kingdom because I have spent way more money than I should have to support this game and Art+Craft.  We will not be remotely close to the top competative guild, or even the middle, nor do we want to be.  But, what we do, we have fun doing it.  Whether thats gathering, crafting, or mercenary work, the goal is to have fun and enjoy the game...and murder those that get in the way.  :) 

We are still actively recruiting.  We have a discord.  We let you game at your pace.  We'd love to have more friends to play with.  Say hi and send in a guild application.