Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SirGeorge

Sugoi vs Winterblade april 14 test

I think the difference in comps was a big deciding factor.  Both sides had decent survival with winterblades having a bit more. It's just sugoi had more damage in ours at the sacrifice of tanks/front lines.  Think if winterblades had a ranger or myrm it prob would of given more of an execution factor to the team. 

4 minutes ago, Yumx said:

I'd rather see 2 seperate videos to be honest, or one edited together nicely.
Also, why speed it up?

@Rogdonis weird, and speeds his videos x1.5 and George sped my up to match the speed of his.

Below are both videos where the clips above were taken from.

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

2 minutes ago, destrin said:

Rogdon is weird, and speeds his videos x1.5 and George sped my up to match the speed of his.

Below are both videos where the clips above were taken from

Thanks, a lot better with full screen :)

Edited by Yumx
removed videos from quote.

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

39 minutes ago, Yumx said:

Yeah apart from the 67k crit in Rogdons video, then it looks better :D
I think it was just a UI bug that crit though.

Yeah I watched destrin's confessor video I can't do the dual perspective. 

Seemed like what would've been 5k LMB crits are now 3k from the confessor. 

Edited by blazzen

59 minutes ago, blazzen said:

Yeah I watched destrin's confessor video I can't do the dual perspective. 

Seemed like what would've been 5k LMB crits are now 3k from the confessor. 

Got a few 7k LMB as well, so something is odd.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

1 hour ago, Yumx said:

Yeah apart from the 67k crit in Rogdons video, then it looks better :D
I think it was just a UI bug that crit though.

if u run the video at half speed u can see that no hp is removed from the templar why the fly text says 67,920. some odd display bug for sure.

YouTube Channel

2 hours ago, Yumx said:

I'd rather see 2 seperate videos to be honest, or one edited together nicely.
Also, why speed it up?

like destrin said.  its a combination of two separate vids. Had to speed up destrins PoV in order to be the same speed. 

Did a side by side to give two dynamic PoVs between each fight.  Which is kind of 50/50 I'm finding,  Where either people like it or its just a bit overwhelming to watch.

Next GvG if I have access to multiple clips I plan to do a singular PoV that changes person to person depending on the dynamic of the battle.  Say one PoV starts to get away from the action the PoV would shift to someone in the mix. 

Good fight, I always have fun trying to be last man standing

And I certainly agree the comps played a role, the changes (intentional or bug related) to Druids were certainly felt and not having Confessors/Rangers with a Myrm for focused damage output and lockdown potential hurt.

ScornofLife2.jpg

12 hours ago, scornoflife said:

Good fight, I always have fun trying to be last man standing

And I certainly agree the comps played a role, the changes (intentional or bug related) to Druids were certainly felt and not having Confessors/Rangers with a Myrm for focused damage output and lockdown potential hurt.

What a surprise, the side with a composition of 40%+ legios (no druids) from the two group UIs we saw won. Shocking. ;0

Also Ranger's ricochet shot is hilariously bugged here - it is now bouncing multiple times even to single/same target....

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

8 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

What a surprise, the side with a composition of 40%+ legios (no druids) from the two group UIs we saw won. Shocking. ;0

Also Ranger's ricochet shot is hilariously bugged here - it is now bouncing multiple times even to single/same target....

What a surprise, Tinnis complaining about comps in pre-alpha. Shocking.

CfWBSig.png

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

As I recall, Sugoi had three Legios  (Riku, SirGeorge, and Baswick)

I think that Winterblades had three as well.  

WAZ6Fov.png

"The cinnabar is a lie"

19 hours ago, SirGeorge said:

I think the difference in comps was a big deciding factor.  Both sides had decent survival with winterblades having a bit more. It's just sugoi had more damage in ours at the sacrifice of tanks/front lines.  Think if winterblades had a ranger or myrm it prob would of given more of an execution factor to the team. 

I agree a Myrm or ranger would have been beneficial. Although right now, it appears that retaliation is coming up way too fast so we were not able to keep anything CCed for long.

The second fight, we had just finished a scrim and you guys caught 3-4(including 1-2 of our horses) of our guys coming back so we probably should have reset before engaging with the rest of what we had. I can't speak for the first fight because I was not there for that.

TTK is definitely a bit better. The archetype skill training getting lost also helped a lot with this as well. I didn't even realize I didn't have my bonuses for a large portion of the night. Confessors with those skills still hit pretty hard and Rangers seem to still burst pretty hard too.

C4sIZDW.gif

1 hour ago, narsille said:

As I recall, Sugoi had three Legios  (Riku, SirGeorge, and Baswick)

I think that Winterblades had three as well. 

20 hours ago, SirGeorge said:

In the first fight we had same amount of legios on both sides. We also had the same amount of confessors. We had one ranger, and we had 2 less Templars, and 2 less druids as they did. I don't think it was a comp thing. The druids could have buffed the templars or fessors and they should have easily out DPSed us and they had more burst healing than we did.

It was a good 7 Sugoi v 10 Winterblades for the first fight for sure. With the increased TTK felt like there was more back and forth.  Interested to see what it's like when people are not losing their stats after death.

YouTube Channel