Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you plan to do in your EK?

TJB0ND

I've always enjoyed watching other people RP, so if I could set up an RP EK that held events every so often, then I would sit back and enjoy the festivities.  Combat is great, and I like PvP, but I can't PvP 24/7.  For those times where I need to get away from the dregs I'm looking for exploring in EKs.  I'm hoping that players will put together some unique story arcs that go along with the lore.

I'm also hoping that ACE can find a way to link EKs so we can take long journeys through varying EKs.  I hope to see some of the EKs specialize in different deities, which will influence the type of parcels they use, the types of buildings and designs that are present.

lUvvzPy.png

I'm part of a large gaming community and a number of people have already shown interest in the game, with some buying packages.  As I have a lot of resources purchased I plan to make my kingdom our hub and have lots of facilities for my friends to use, specifically those that are not interested in EK's.  Hopefully my kingdom grows large enough that it attracts other players as well to trade and craft.

Like i said in your how-do-you-plan-to-play topic, i will focus on building community kingdom(s). Definitely one for the german community (just like planned and developed since kickstarter days), and pretty likely one more for the EU. If it won't work well, i'll may combine those two into one. Otherwise ... we'll see.

My basic concept for the german community kingdom Rabenherz includes a capitol as main trading and socializing hub and four special interest areas.

1. One stronghold for our roleplayers,
  2. an PvP area for training and tournaments,
  3. a dedicated harvesting area
  4. and the guild lands, where guilds or groups can place their own parcels and strongholds (if they feel too lonely in their own realm - or just for represantational purposes) or rent them (if they haven't had the luck to get one through their packages - or just don't want to bother with all the EK stuff, but want to use a stronghold).

The overall scope will be adjusted to the effective demand at the time. Though Rabenherz is designed to support at least 1.000 players, i'll start with a light-version if otherwise the kingdom would feel empty. Who needs empty kingdoms? ;)

Here are some older pictures of the Rabenherz concept, to give you an idea of how it will look like.

DZwJjxj.gif

fX4SvIq.jpg

Edited by Kraahk

I'm planning on turning mine into a market/crafting hub open to all.  I'm not particularly interested in the player housing aspect for my personal kingdom.  If my guild has an EK, I'll probably contribute more to it than my own.

On 4/25/2017 at 0:27 PM, Kraahk said:

Like i said in your how-do-you-plan-to-play topic, i will focus on building community kingdom(s). Definitely one for the german community (just like planned and developed since kickstarter days), and pretty likely one more for the EU. If it won't work well, i'll may combine those two into one. Otherwise ... we'll see.

My basic concept for the german community kingdom Rabenherz includes a capitol as main trading and socializing hub and four special interest areas.

1. One stronghold for our roleplayers,
  2. an PvP area for training and tournaments,
  3. a dedicated harvesting area
  4. and the guild lands, where guilds or groups can place their own parcels and strongholds (if they feel too lonely in their own realm - or just for represantational purposes) or rent them (if they haven't had the luck to get one through their packages - or just don't want to bother with all the EK stuff, but want to use a stronghold).

The overall scope will be adjusted to the effective demand at the time. Though Rabenherz is designed to support at least 1.000 players, i'll start with a light-version if otherwise the kingdom would feel empty. Who needs empty kingdoms? ;)

Here are some older pictures of the Rabenherz concept, to give you an idea of how it will look like.

DZwJjxj.gif

fX4SvIq.jpg

... There's easily $20,000 USD of EK represented here. Wow.