Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eldreth

Dev Tracker

I was actually just thinking of this and was trying to find it to no avail. Was about to make a post when saw yours. Bread crumbs for this.

Considering the devs outwardly said they'll be dropping hints and bits of info as we discuss, a dev tracker is extremely useful and almost essential. The more discussion there is, the more difficult it would be to find everything, especially if you are gone for a few hours. Would be nearly impossible eventually to sift through everything said to see if a dev replied with any information.

I (and the eventual fansites, I'm sure) would love a dev tracker on the sidebar somewhere. Yunno, for stalking  informational purposes and such. I know it's early still! Don't kill me!

I was actually just thinking of this and was trying to find it to no avail. Was about to make a post when saw yours. Bread crumbs for this.

Luckily, creating one isn't really that hard. It's usually just a custom search based on a User Role.

Considering the devs outwardly said they'll be dropping hints and bits of info as we discuss, a dev tracker is extremely useful and almost essential. The more discussion there is, the more difficult it would be to find everything, especially if you are gone for a few hours. Would be nearly impossible eventually to sift through everything said to see if a dev replied with any information.

You guys can just add them as friends and then "STALK" their content posts from their profiles.

You guys can just add them as friends and then "STALK" their content posts from their profiles.

While that would work in some cases, I don't know if it's intended or a bug, but when you look at posts in profiles, it only shows the last five posts made. So say you're at work all day and a dev posted more than five times. Well you only get to see the latest five. Too bad for you if they dropped something six posts ago!

I personally would like to see what the devs are doing at all times. Particularly in the shower.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Sorry, we're pretty slow getting around to this. BUT, it's fantastic someone stepped in already! We will have our own sometime soon, our top men are just working on ... other things right now. 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Sorry, we're pretty slow getting around to this. BUT, it's fantastic someone stepped in already! We will have our own sometime soon, our top men are just working on ... other things right now. 

Top... men... :)

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_end.jpg

Edited by bairloch

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.