Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Snaptest GvG 5v5

SirGeorge

I am a simple man, i hear jojo, i like it

About the video, i like this one more that the other that you showed the Pov side by side, it was a litle confusing because i did not know were i should look, now it was greato dase. And that Myrmi is a spin to win boss :D

Edited by vaands

"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -The Lost Stories  

naxCJH.png

✣Junte-se a nós✣

2 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

whats with the fuzzy effect at top and bottom of the screen? why? why would you do that? :P

Speed line overlay :P  Mostly wanted to just try it out.   That said Find it a bit.... detracting to be brutally honest.  That said.  Was the PoVs easy to follow? Or too hard to follow the flow of the fight?

3 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

Speed line overlay :P  Mostly wanted to just try it out.   That said Find it a bit.... detracting to be brutally honest.  That said.  Was the PoVs easy to follow? Or too hard to follow the flow of the fight?

the speed lines decimated a 1/3rd to 1/2 the view of the overlaid video along with all important health, resource and power information at the bottom as well as making my eyes bleed.

other than that the multiple view was good but i'm not really a representative person to ask vs say a newbie trying to follow along :) 

also your myrm footage was zoomed in slightly and cut off top/bottom information too at times?

Edited by Tinnis

24 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

You added that on purpose??!!??

I thought a Rick Roll would be cheeze, but a "speed line" overlay is about as bad as heart wipes.

I thought George used a 1970s VHS player that ate half the tape and then we used a pencil to roll it up back into the case.   I used to have an original Star Wars VHS cassette that had that "speed line overlay"...

Did you see those horses staying on target though...

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Split screen should be top and bottom like this: 

If you are just getting used to video editing tools by experimenting it is all good, but so far some of the split screen implementations have been pretty poor. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir